Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@Tamara76 Ouhhhhhh, tempting!    

@Tamara76  Look at that! I see lots of great stuff!

Thanks, @PrettyPaint !!! <3

@Tamara76 WOW! So many products! I do love to organize!

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT My idea of a fun Friday night - lol! <3

@Tamara76 Yes, organizing skincare products is so therapeutic. I'm definitely into the whole Marie Condo thing for your beauty products and it's amazing to find I have so many products I never even use. lol

Thanks!  I totally agree, @PenelopeBT !!!  I make little sample bags for friends and family when I realize I won't be able to use everything before it expires. Smiley Happy

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Here are some lipsticks i have. I like dark reds any recommendations? (Not all just what i had in my purse)

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@PeanutAnimals6 Such pretty colors!  I love the HUDA BEAUTY - Power Bullet Matte Lipstick - Ladies Night.It is a beautiful, deep red!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@PeanutAnimals6  How dark? What are a few specific dark red shades you love, for reference? Do you like any finish (cream, satin, matte, liquid matte, gloss), or do you have a strong preference for one or two?

That info will help me narrow down some suggestions. Smiley Happy I have, oh, a few red lipsticks. Smiley Very Happy

Sorry for taking long to reply, i like as dark as the sephora collection Belly Dancing Red

@PeanutAnimals6   Bobbi Brown's Luxe lipstick in Crimson and Lancome's L'Absolu Rouge in Jezebel are too good ones.

After getting tired of having my makeup stuffed into two large overflowing boxes (and a couple of small ones,) I bit the bullet and purchased some organizers so I can easily find whatever product I want to use. There's a couple of bags on there I need to move, and my blue box of brow products needs to be sorted, but the rest is finished. Two of the towers contain lip products only!

I was thinking I had purchased too many organizers and would need to return some.  Silly me. Smiley Happy

organizemakeup.JPG

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@ispwnd2much I got one but I for my everyday makeup and of course it’s full. I have to be careful with displaying too much because my toddler is practicing being a mua on her brother. Lol. They both think my makeup for them to play with.

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@KNC24  Have you started putting out decoy makeup?  Smiley Very Happy 

very nice @Ispend2much6 I love my acrylics😍😍!

very nice @Ispend2much6 I love my acrylics😍😍!

Re: very nice @Ispend2much6 I love my acrylics😍😍!

@sonnydee   They certainly get the job done!

Hi @Ispend2much6 ,

That is one amazing set up! How good does it feel to have your products all organized and in their perfect spots? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT   It feels great, thanks!  I was able to easily pull some lipsticks for swatches for someone!  I wouldn't have even attempted that previous to organizing.

6 Replies