cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Cute collection @Tamara76!

Thank you!   @Lazybeautybeast

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

My small nail polish collection. I recently threw out the majority of my polishes except for a few essies (I donโ€™t use them often but I love the colours) and my vegan Spa Ritual polishes. These are my fave but they are expensive. They are vegan and actually last!

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@KehDee  Wow, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever heard of vegan nail polish before. Love your colour choices โ˜บ๏ธ

You have pretty colors here, @KehDee!

@KehDee   It doesnโ€™t look like that small a collection.  It looks just right and a nice combo of colours.  

Iโ€™ve been downsizing my nailpolishes and want a collection close to that size:) 

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

It just seems small compared to what I used to have. I bought a lot of cheap Avon polishes so I had tons. But Spa Ritual is about $20 a bottle so I canโ€™t afford as many lol I have a few colours Iโ€™d like to add to the collection but overall Iโ€™m happy with it

very pretty collection @KehDee

very pretty collection @KehDee

RE: very pretty collection @KehDee

Thank you๐Ÿ’•

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Here are some lipsticks i have. I like dark reds any recommendations? (Not all just what i had in my purse)

@PeanutAnimals6 Such pretty colors!  I love the HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick Ladies NightIt is a beautiful, deep red!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

@PeanutAnimals6  How dark? What are a few specific dark red shades you love, for reference? Do you like any finish (cream, satin, matte, liquid matte, gloss), or do you have a strong preference for one or two?

That info will help me narrow down some suggestions. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have, oh, a few red lipsticks. ๐Ÿ˜„

Sorry for taking long to reply, i like as dark as the sephora collection Belly Dancing Red

@PeanutAnimals6   Bobbi Brown's Luxe lipstick in Crimson and Lancome's L'Absolu Rouge in Jezebel are too good ones.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Not really a full collection, but I just realized one of my Benefit kits was taking up too much space. So I got rid of most of the packaging and filled it with my mini blushes and highlighters. I realized it doesnโ€™t have much space. Could only fit 5 minis ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Not sure how to depot the Benefit blush tho... itโ€™s attached to a solid chunk of cardboard beneath it. If you guys have any idea how to depot it, Iโ€™d love to hear! 4ED19ACD-564F-4E0D-B210-D4853DE551B5.jpeg

@Guessgal,

Clever idea and good use of resources!  It would be a shame to waste that pretty box!

Thank you @tsavorite! I wanted to keep the box partly since Benefit no longer sells this set!

@Guessgal Great organization idea! I personally have neve...

@Guessgal Great organization idea! I personally have never been able to depot anything like that without obliterating the entire packaging, sometimes the cardboard is too thick to heat the pan through.

Re: @Guessgal Great organization idea! I personally have neve...

Thanks for letting me know @77Casper77! Yeah, I would probably ruin the box if I tried heating it since the cardboard is almost 2 inches thick and I'm a newbie at this haha

I am terrible at de-potting, but I love minis!!!!   Cute pic, @Guessgal! โค๏ธ

1 Reply
testing