cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I love it!   Thank you so much for sharing, @stephcastro!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Todayโ€™s lipstick collections: Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury!

Pat McGrath:The packaging is soThe packaging is so

Top to Bottom: MatteTrance Elson, Flesh 3, McMenamy, Deep Void; LuxeTrance Major Red, Sedition; Lip liners Deep Void - L, Major Red - RTop to Bottom: MatteTrance Elson, Flesh 3, McMenamy, Deep Void; LuxeTrance Major Red, Sedition; Lip liners Deep Void - L, Major Red - R

Charlotte Tilbury:The packaging is somewhere between gold and rose gold, tres chicThe packaging is somewhere between gold and rose gold, tres chic

Top to Bottom: Hollywood Lips Screen Siren; Hot Lips Carinaโ€™s Love; Matte Revolution Red Hot Red, Shanghai Nights; K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Love Bite, So Marilyn, Night Crimson; Lip liner Lip Cheat Kiss Nโ€™ Tell - L, Savage Rose - RTop to Bottom: Hollywood Lips Screen Siren; Hot Lips Carinaโ€™s Love; Matte Revolution Red Hot Red, Shanghai Nights; K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Love Bite, So Marilyn, Night Crimson; Lip liner Lip Cheat Kiss Nโ€™ Tell - L, Savage Rose - R

Of these products the only one that Iโ€™m not crazy about is the Charlotte Tilbury liquid lipstick. It is very thick and hard to apply, however since I thinned it out with Inglot Duraline it is more manageable but still a pain. Only dud of my higher end lippies.  

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Dreams and goals right here. Elson is on my short list. Still have and use the full glitter lip color kits she put out a while back. Impressive. Pat McGrath=Life

@LCResz,

Your two lipstick collections are beautiful!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the gold lips on the Pat McGrath tubes!

Anonymous Insider

@LCResz, I'm just literally in awe at your Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury lippies collections. Beautiful!  Thank you for the swatches too - so helpful!  I'm now off to purchase more lippies...

OMG!   These are beautiful and luxe collections!!! โค๏ธ   @LCResz

P.S.  I love how you made the Pat McGrath lippies "kiss" - too cute! โค๏ธ 

Gorgeous @LCResz๐Ÿ’—

Beautiful collection and colors @LCResz! ๐Ÿ˜

My collection of Z and MUFE palettes below. The one in the upper right is double-sided. Havenโ€™t tinkered with these lately!  

13B3F0EC-29A6-43C9-B982-BF02A2908429.jpegE3EE381C-669D-4C47-896F-40E3FF151210.jpegF076C31B-8471-476B-BBF6-FC302B93C220.jpeg

@sister13,

Awesome Collection of colors!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Love the variety in your collection, @sister13

Ahhh have some Diors I should move into a Z palette... th...

Ahhh have some Diors I should move into a Z palette... thanks for the inspiration @sister13 !

I love looking at these pics, @sister13!   All the colors look awesome together!  I don't have much luck with depotting, so I'll just enjoy your collection.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

You have so many gorgeous colours to play with @sister13 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thanks @bakeamuffin! I donโ€™t even wear eyeshadow everyday but love it so much. So satisfying to take some old palettes and singles and combine them together! 

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Building up a Too Faced Collection. Definitely one of my favourite brands! I love their style and packaging and their makeup works so well for me ๐Ÿ’–

I love too faced too !!!

I love too faced too !!!

@bakeamuffin,

Beautiful Too Faced Collection!  That's a great recommendation for their products!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Love your Too Faced collection, @bakeamuffin!  I spy so many of my faves! 

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Awe thanks!

I love it!   I have a lot of Too Faced products, too! โค๏ธ   @bakeamuffin

5,042 Replies
testing