cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@blackkitty2014 

Or at least displayed on my vanity!!!!Or at least displayed on my vanity!!!!

Yes!!!! Words of wisdom!!! @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Awesome! That looks like it could be the store display haha

Wow!!!!!   You have an army of lipsticks!   This is an amazing collection - Thank you so much for sharing!!!! โค๏ธ   @blackkitty2014

@blackkitty2014,

Holy cow!  This is an awesome Tom Ford collection!  And you use them!  Yay!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Your TF lippies are beautiful @blackkitty2014!!

(no one said anything about no buys... certainly not me ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Inspired by @Mochapj and @angel7594 to pull together my Chanel collection! Though my composition is not as good! I used to love the mini sets and holiday limited editions. And Iโ€™m a fragrance junkie, as we all know.

Coco is my favorite, it is super strong, but it  smells sweet on me. When I first tried to buy it in my 20s, the lady at Macyโ€™s wouldnโ€™t sell it to me and said it was too old for me! I bought it somewhere else and I still love it all these years later!

C1C73BC7-713D-4A0A-B750-35AF643082D1.jpeg1A0EB431-1DB4-44DE-94BD-72165B912436.jpegA606C955-1FB2-44E9-BCB3-F3A2307FB116.jpeg225F6DC7-E4CB-41C4-B713-FE21426E4748.jpeg

I am so in love with your collection - You have some real treasures!!!   And I love your photos on your vanity and with your jewelry - It's so cool how everyone's personalities shine through in their pictures!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ  @sister13

@sister13 Beautiful setup. This is certainly an impressive display ๐Ÿ˜Š

I seriously need Chanel to re-release the Camelia de Plumes.  I'm almost out ๐Ÿ˜ž

Omg, I canโ€™t even use it, I wish they would too, so I could use it more! @blackkitty2014

I'm regretting not getting back up ๐Ÿ˜ž Til this day, it is one of my favorite Chanel items of all time

Nice! so jelly of that camelia de plumes. Don't you just love it when sales people get bossy like that, I had some lady chases me out of a SAS store in my teens (what I liked comfortable sandals).  

Haha yes, she insisted if I was buying, I had to buy Coco Mademoiselle, but I Didint want that one at the time! though Iโ€™ve since come to love it too, lol. @moxiepancakes

@sister13, I love your Chanel collection! โค๏ธ I look forward to the gloss sets each year, and I remember the mini sets. I wish they still made those!

@sister13   Wow! I can't believe she didn't want to sell it to you. How rude!

Image result for how rude gif

What's in those frosted glass bottles? on the left in the last pic?

So, those were liquid, shimmer shadows they had a long time ago.  Iโ€™ll look up the names and maybe swatch them later, they are really pretty, and stay on forever! @veronika23

Ohhhh so cool! Thanks for this info @sister13 ๐Ÿ™‚

I love your highlighters @sister13!

I know I've seen that thing in one of your photos before, but I'm curious - do you ever use the pink feather wand for anything?

Occasionally, I will use it to brush off powder or glitter, or brush loose shimmer all over, or just too feel how soft it is, but mostly it just site there looking pretty and makes me happy! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š @Mochapj

@sister13,

I love your Chanel collection! This is so beautiful and so much fun to look at!  Goals!  

๐Ÿ™‚

testing