Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Foundation Illumination

Greetings anyone out there. I would like some foundation and primer recommendations. 

I know I'm not alone when I say I want smooth, poreless, luminous skin. Skin that looks lit-from-within.

I am not so worried about my few forehead and mouth wrinkles, or my cheeky freckles or two little dark spots. Seriously. I'm just frustrated that I can't seem to happen onto the right combo and/or color to help me look alive.

Re: Foundation Illumination

@EllEllC My favorites are

La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation 

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 

I like to mix my foundations up for the perfect glow from within as seen in my gallery pics.

Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40mL 

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold 

Thank you so much for replying! I have some Charlotte Tilbury products, and I like them. All color cosmetics, though. I will see if I can get minis of the primers and foundations you mention.

Thanks aga! So kind!

@EllEllC  For primer I love Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer  and for foundation I have been loving SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glowing Skin Foundation #23 it really gives a lit from within

Thank you so much. I was thinking of trying the Tatcha liquid primer. Does the powder work better with this foundation?

I really appreciate your reply...thanks again.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing