cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

I feel better being on this path knowing I'm in good company @lmaster

October empties = 20

Destashes = 4

20231031_164331.jpg

I would repurchase all except for the Bontani Cals soap. I received it in a sub box. It was nice but nothing special for the regular price.

20231031_164504.jpg

All full size products I enjoyed.  I really enjoyed the Juice Beauty cleanser. It left my skin feeling clean without drying it out. The Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet #is going to be a repurchase. This is one of my new favourite mascaras. I really like the shape of the wand. The nail polish remover has been a repeat buy. The body scrub was a gift and smelled like a spa

20231031_164540.jpg

Foils and deluxe samples. At Sephoria, Dr.Dennis Gross suggested I use the Daily Peels. Luckily I have a bunch of samples that were GWPs.

20231031_164610.jpg

My goal was to mask more this month. I used some masks that were in pots too.

20231031_164711.jpg

Destashes. The dry shampoo left brown residue on my hands when I touched my hair (not a good look). The mascara ran on me. The Sephora lippie was not a flattering shade on me. The MAC base had dried out. 

@Mellmars1185 Personalized skin care suggestions from the Doc himself!!  I'm not a fan of the Batiste for the exact same reason.  I touch my hair way too much for the dark powder rubbing off to be okay.

Good work @Mellmars1185 👏

Oooh a brown residue, that's a definite nope! 

@scott1201 Thanks @CynthieLu . There are better dry shampoos out there 😊

There's that mascara! Glad you are loving it, great job @Mellmars1185 

@lmaster Thank you very much

2023- 120/100
2023- 48 Destashes

oct love.jpg
Love-
Wedding Dress sheet mask
Barbie Grape Bath Bomb
L'Occitane Almond Milk lotion 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossed Lip Gloss 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine 

Oct ok, no, no op.jpg
Ok-
Boscia Foot Peel

No Opinion-
fresh Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence 
Estée Lauder Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex Serum 
Sulwhasoo- Smells and feels nice.
Shani Darden Retinol Reform

N.O.-
Brightening Superfood Mask

Oct Destash.jpg
De-stash-
Fab Cleaner- Leaked Out
KVD Sinner Liquid Lip
KVD Sinner Lip Liner
JVN Blowout Milk- Will eventually be shipped off to a home where it will be loved. 

Amazing work this month @Samtian 👏

Good for you sending off the JVN to a home that will appreciate it! 💕

It's how it goes right? A miss for you could be a total win for someone else. 😊 Ooh that barbie bomb looks too fun!

@CynthieLu Thank you! Yep this person really loves the product so I was like bingo!I really liked the smell of that Barbie Bomb.

@Samtian that's so kind of you to gift the jvn! Great job!!

@lmaster Thank you!!

@Samtian Great empties!! I bet the recipient of the JVN will be so happy. I am happy to hear the caffeine eye masks are a hit. I picked one up during the sale and it is new to me.

@Mellmars1185 Oh they will be! The eye mask is a pretty good one! Hope you like it.

I’m not sure how to add photos.   Help. New to my I phone lol

@lisabrooksy When you got to make a comment or post right above the type box are a bunch of icons. click the one that looks like a camera (next to the video camera). It'll pop up to a different screen and you can click which option to upload photos you want. 

So I am trying to get on the monthly schedule now. So I know it’s only a few weeks but I have a few empties and a big destash.  

I am going through my makeup to make room for new things. I only have so much space so something has to give 

For empties the H and S shampoo is a staple. I always have it around for my dandruff.  I use a lot of hand/body creams. These were very good but I have others in the works now. The foils were really good Wish Oribe and Dior were not so expensive!  I get the Lancôme eye makeup remover when I can. I do like it a lot. 

IMG_3089.jpeg

  

Declutter

IMG_3086.jpeg

Some have been around too long. Others just weren’t for me. I really wanted to like the ELF Cookies and Dream eyeshadow palette but I just couldn’t make it work. Even with an eyeshadow primer it was too patchy. 

More declutter to come.  More space to be made!

Yees that Orbie Gold luster is sooo good @Cissy63 but it is very expensive. 😭 I'm always thrilled to get them in a foil.

Great job decluttering and making room for new loves 😉

Thank you @CynthieLu!

Wow!! I'm impressed with your declutter!! @Cissy63 

Thank you @lmaster!  It is so hard to 😫.  But making room to new things 😀

10,781 Replies
testing