cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @scott1201 ,

I have just gotten into wearing the invisabobble hair ties and my sister asked me why I was wearing a key chain around my wrist. I was so confused and then remembered how popular these were in the 90's:

Image result for plastic key chain wrist

My sister was very surprised to hear it was a hair tie! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT invisibobbles are the best!! I picked up my first set a while ago because I do a lot of hot yoga and they’re anti-slip (plus they can easily be washed in the shower because it gets sweaty in there!), but now I have to wear them all the time😍😍

There is no need to discard an Invisibobble because if they become stretched out just run it under warm water or use a blow dryer for about a minute and it will return to its original size.

@Loretta55,

I need to buy some!! I have been looking for hair ties that do not tug on my hair since it is slightly dry from bleaching.

❤️ Melissa

@JaneanBT That is so true and funny! I knew it looked familiar 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@scott1201 great set of empties!!

@scott1201 great set of empties!!

Re: @scott1201 great set of empties!!

Thank you, @lmaster! I love seeing them all in a picture 🙂 

Oh no! I've seen rave reviews about the OH 3 step mask. What didn't you like @scott1201? I haven't tried it but am curious.

So it's interesting, @ShortErica - I've super loved this mask in the past and used it probably more than 10 times. I've never had an issue before. But, this last time, I got little dry, flakey, patchy, itchy pieces of skin on both sides of my mouth. Around my mouth is probably the driest part of my face on a normal day. I hadn't changed anything in my skincare and it occurred the day after using this mask. So I'm thinking I had a reaction of some sort...

Oh no @scott1201! I'm sorry this happened but glad you were able to pinpoint why it did.

Thanks! Also, this conversation is inspiring me to get back into the masking thread... 🙂 @ShortErica 

Definitely @scott1201! The people on BIC are so kind but the maskers kinda have my heart. 🙂

@scott1201 I have started using those hairbands too and love them! Thanks for sharing your empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

They're so great, @RebeccaBT ! I typically get 6 months or so out of them before they stretch out

@scott1201 

I read on the invisibobble website that you can stick them in hot water to make them contract again. I haven't yet tried it with mine. 

20190920_145059.jpg

What a great variety of empties @scott1201! Love the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner! <333 Those are some nice sheet masks you've gone through. Are you masking daily?

Thank you, @itsfi! I think this is my 3rd empties set of that Olaplex combo; it's so great for my hair. And yes! I've been masking a whoooooooole lot 🙂 I work remotely from home now, so i actually get to mask in the morning now, too! On most days I'll mask twice because i'm a crazy person, haha

“On most days I’ll mask twice because I’m a crazy person” - masking twice per day? 😍That sounds so nice @scott1201! 💗💕 If that’s what a crazy person does, I want to be a crazy person. 😉 I was almost able to mask twice for month. Maybe that’ll be something I shoot for or at least work on next year. 🤔

Hi Everybody! I'm thrilled to do my first empties post!! I've been collecting goodies lately since I've seen this thread in Community and can't wait to share with you all. 

Empties_June 2019.jpg

Here we go! 

1) Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance™ Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mLLOVE this. Not pictured is the shampoo which I also used and recycled by accident.  

2) SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora Collection x OLLY: Lustrous Hair

I've already gobbled down this bottle. I *think* my hair is looking better, but in any event I feel good that I'm taking a daily vitamin. 

3) Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox™ Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 60 Pads-30 Treatments

and Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs - 60 patchesI am ADDICTED to the 24K gold eye patches. I got them on some sort of special deal last fall and stocked up on them at the time. Now I find ways to justify full price (granted, yes with my employee discount...) when I run out. The cucumber ones are nice, but I absolutely love the 24K gold ones. I've posted my eye masks on an airplane in the masking thread before. I even do these at my desk in the office!! Working for Sephora, I can get away with that 😉 

4) BeautyBio The Daily Vitamin C Day Serum with Antioxidant Complex 1 oz/ 30 mL

This felt SO luxurious to put on my face daily. It was truly a treat. I'm trying out other serums now, but this one is worth checking out. 

5) Face masks!! I had never heard of TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL - Egg Cream Mask Firming brand but gave it a go. I find it extremely hydrating, but I will be honest that I'm not used to the consistency, perhaps because of the egg white. Anyone else try these? 

And then of course my fave SC masks, this time in SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask - Pineapple - Pore Perfecting.I think I own every single type they make. 

6) Fresh products! FRESH - Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream

I got this for my mom for Christmas but it turns out she can't handle much of anything with a scent, no matter how faint, so I got it - yay me! Loved it!

I also used the fresh Rose Floral Toner 8.5 oz/ 250 mLspray. I kept this one at my desk and used it for "spray breaks" throughout the day. Very refreshing. 

7) A ton of samples: HUM NUTRITION - Daily Cleanse Clear Skin and Body Detox Supplement .  SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

- this stuff is probably my fave sunscreen now. I have a bottle I'm bringing on vacation with me. DR. JART+ - Peptidin™ Firming Serum with Energy Peptides

DR. JART+ - Peptidin™ Radiance Serum with Energy Peptides. Loved these as a daily serum. I stopped using them for a while when I got the BeautyBio and then went back and finished them up when that was done. 

This was fun! Can't wait for my next one. Who has tried any of these?

@CarolBT  I just love the Sephora masks as well. I think I’ve tried them all and none has disappointed me!! I also love olaplex!!! Great picture. I am guessing the hair vitamins aren’t available in Canada but they look great. If they ever come this way I’ll try them!

Congrats on your first empties @CarolBT  Woohoo!  You found a lot of winners! 

10,744 Replies
testing