cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thanks @Samtian !! 

That’s awesome @sister13 ! Finishing products is so satisfying! And you have a full bag of empties to show! Wow! 👏👏👏

Thanks! I used to never want to finish something, like I was sad to not have it anymore, but I started embracing the empties since I can always (and often do) but more stuff, haha! @Saradestin 

So many empties to share! 

I enjoyed every single one of these, and there are a few I would absolutely repurchase. Here we go!

1. OUAI Dean Street Gentle Body Wash - so this is the closest tag I could find... I had a 100 point sample of Ouai body wash, which I loved! It's for sure got a heavy fragrance element, so for sensitive folks, something to keep in mind (I'm a fragrance fiend though)
  2. Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo 3.0 oz/ 90 mL I wasn't sure how this was going to work because the consistency wasn't something I had encountered before, but it I liked it! Another strong fragrance item, so something to be aware of. 
  3. Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil 5.9 oz/ 175 mL REPURCHASE - first, I love the overnight oil, and I use it any time of day, not just nighttime. This emulsifying nicely in your hands if you rub it together first before you wash your face. I didn't feel stripped or dry at all after using this. Thrilled with it, actually.
  4. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs - 60 patches REPURCHASE - I have documented my love for these over and over, and it hasn't changed. I recommend these to everyone who asks.
  5. Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  - this was lovely, truly lovely. I don't really have dry scalp or a lot of buildup, so not sure how often I would repurchase, but the tea tree is fantastic
  6. amika Reset Scalp Clarifying Gel Shampoo 6.7 oz/ 200 mL - another hair product that was in a formula I wasn't familiar with! It's very much a deep clean, and so it took me a long time to use because I only used it sparingly. If you use a ton of product, then this might be a nice thing to have in your deep cleanse stash
  7. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks 6 x Eye Masks - felt great! And worked well too! I'm just so dedicated to my PTR that it would be hard to pull me away for long term 
  8. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask - REPURCHASE - okay I didn't get the value size, but I couldn't find the normal size to tag 😄. This has become a standard in my shower. An absolute must for me.

Empties_October 2022.jpg

@CarolBT  Great job!!! Do you keep your PTR eye masks at work? 

I sure do! @ather and at home as well. 

@CarolBT Good job!!!

Great selection of empties  @CarolBT! And so many really good ones! Thank you for the mini-reviews of each product 🤗

Lovely full size empties and reviews! @CarolBT 

The Briogeo mask is one of my favorites too @CarolBT!

Love that Briogeo hair mask @CarolBT! It’s one of a few hair masks in constant rotation and a repeated repurchase for me - soft, silky smooth, moisturized hair! What’s not to love?!! 💖

Here are October empties:

The last picture are all winners and have been repurchased, some more than once,or twice!!

The foils I enjoyed, the Bounce sample was pretty good, not really a drying foundation.  But I have several others to use first.

The first 2 pictures are decluttering.

88094F88-850F-48BB-B6D2-8729015C6331.jpeg2FA6702E-28FF-4451-9601-E21DB51FFA8D.jpeg

E93B4064-D988-49E9-858D-83D34534BB36.jpeg

9324E408-F817-4A6B-A82D-FC3DD9693A5A.jpeg

@Cissy63  Great job!!

@ather  Thank you 🌸

Wow @Cissy63 ! Great job at finishing and decluttering products! This is awesome! 👏👏👏

@Saradestin  Thank you 🌺

Great job @Cissy63

Thank you very much 🌺 @faeriegirl 

Great job decluttering! Nice empties! @Cissy63 

@sister13  Thank you very much 😀

testing