cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Great job!! @CynthieLu a cottage adventure sounds so fun

Thank you @lmaster it worked out good,  I was nervous I'd regret my decision but not at all 😄

@CookieGirl1 @Cissy63 Thank you lovely ladies! 💜

Great job on the Empties, @CynthieLu!

@CynthieLu  Great way to use those samples !

20230729_190133.jpg

Samples--wouldn't actually purchase any of them.

20230729_190253.jpg

The tarte maracuja juicy lip liner is one of my absolute favorite lip liner formulas (and yes, I've already repurchased) and similarly I also like the tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plumps.  The Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation was nice but I don't see myself running out to restock it in my collection and I don't understand why SO many people love the Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect 0.23 oz/ 7 mL because I felt like it did nothing for my brows.

20230729_190340.jpg

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream is a staple in my haircare collection; I don't know how many I've used up over the years.  The Verb Dry Shampoo 2 oz/ 60 mL smells great but leaves a white cast and I was seriously impressed by the throw on this little singe wick BBW candle!  

BTW, @lmaster, did you hear that the Pistachio Vanilla candle is coming back for Christmas?!  SO. EXCITED.

20230729_190505.jpg

The Ulta facial tanning mist is actually decent (but I'm trying out a different mist RN) and unfortunately the Tanologist tanning drops always go bad before I can completely finish them (this is the third one that has expired prematurely) so I wouldn't recommend those.  Also, for those of you who picked up the holiday Farmacy balm trio--have any of you felt like the formula on at least the orange one was different?  IDK, it's probably all in my head but I didn't think that this one felt or performed the same as the other Farmacy balms and I actually was really disappointed with this one.  The best of this bunch was absolutely the TOM FORD Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL.  It was gifted last summer from @TeamBIC and I've LOVED wearing it both last summer and now this summer.

20230729_190604.jpg

Declutters: The Child palette from Colourpop is super-old at this point and I'd noticed that it just wasn't performing well at this point so I'm saying goodbye to this one BUT I actually have a replacement for it because I actually have used it a lot and still enjoy it.  The stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Cloud was my last of the Stila liquid eyeshadows in my collection and it totally dried up.  I used to have several of these back in the day when they were really popular but I just never reached for them over the last couple of years so I'm not sorry that it's ready to be done.

@CookieGirl1 Love this, great job!

@CookieGirl1 Awesome empties! Good to know about the Tarte liner. I will keep that one in mind 😊

@CookieGirl1  Oh so many wonderful products used.  And a pistachio candle for holiday’s, yes

@Cissy63 that candle was fab.

Great work! 🥳

Everyone raving about BBW's Pistachio Ice Cream candle means I'll have to be keeping my eyes open 👀 around Christmas.  I need to try that one @CookieGirl1 💚💚💚

@CynthieLu gosh, it's SO good.

@CookieGirl1 BBW pistachio ice cream sounds amazing!  And the winter one sounds promising, too!  

@greeneyedgirl107 I love the scent of pistachio and yes, the winter one will be good; it's actually a re-release so I already know I'm going to be stocking up.

@CookieGirl1 which do u like better: the summer ice cream one or the winter vanilla one?

@greeneyedgirl107 they're nearly identical; maybe the vanilla one?

@CookieGirl1 good to know...esp because I stand a better chance of getting the winter one!  Thanks 

@CookieGirl1 awesome empties!!! Yaaaaaaay!!! That's exciting news,,, now I just need to figure out when bbw releases the pistachio ice cream candle, because that one is amazing!!! 

@lmaster I'm SO excited for the candle!  I'll definitely tag you when I know anything more.

Thank you! @CookieGirl1 I will definitely stock those babies 😉

@CookieGirl1 The Child Palette is so cute. I have the Mandalorian one but idk if I ever even used it. I used to love the Stila glitters but I hate how quickly they dry out. I think the Benefit was just one of the first ones and got popular so it became the default. It’s ok but not my favorite. I just picked up 2 K-beauty ones that I’m eager to try but I’m trying to finish the ones I have first. 

10,615 Replies
testing