cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Loves❤️❤️- paulas choice was discontinued unfortunately. Will repurchase the Jordan Samuel cleanser soon along with the Vichy. Others I already have deluxe samples or backups!Loves❤️❤️- paulas choice was discontinued unfortunately. Will repurchase the Jordan Samuel cleanser soon along with the Vichy. Others I already have deluxe samples or backups!

Loves/ Likes - briogeo is a HG item. Only like is Sunday Riley tidal which is nice but probably won’t reuchaw at this time. Rest I have backups already!Loves/ Likes - briogeo is a HG item. Only like is Sunday Riley tidal which is nice but probably won’t reuchaw at this time. Rest I have backups already!

B940F0BC-0E53-4FCE-BC87-EB0616202FA8.jpeg

Okay-LP is ok. Dr Dennis gross is stinky and I wouldn’t repurchase but will use up samples. Others are nice but didn’t wow me.Okay-LP is ok. Dr Dennis gross is stinky and I wouldn’t repurchase but will use up samples. Others are nice but didn’t wow me.

Destash- boscia was old so needed to go. Korres mask was ok but strong. Andalou mask is harsh a small irritated my skin. Others were just old.Destash- boscia was old so needed to go. Korres mask was ok but strong. Andalou mask is harsh a small irritated my skin. Others were just old.

Nah- verb shampoo left a greasy film at times. Used up on my daughter since she only washes her hair a few times a weeks. Drunk elephant irritated my skin. They reservoir effect was a no go for me as I couldn’t use other actives with it.Nah- verb shampoo left a greasy film at times. Used up on my daughter since she only washes her hair a few times a weeks. Drunk elephant irritated my skin. They reservoir effect was a no go for me as I couldn’t use other actives with it.

@scott1201 wrote:

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Nice set of empties, @jen81!! I've also been enjoying the Living Proof PhD shampoo.

@jen81 Wow great job! I had to laugh when I saw the pudding...I think I have one in my drawer somewhere...haha.

Yes was so excited to try it out. Used it like 5 times then forgot all about it! Oopsie! @Samtian 

I didn't care for the c firma either @jen81 great empties!!

Finally getting around to posting my empties. Here they are for the first quarter. My favorite new discovery was Bubble t hibiscus and açaí berry tea body wash. I love the scent and I’m usually sensitive to scents. My worst discovery was the green tea holiday sheet mask. TTD: 25

JanuaryJanuary

FebruaryFebruary

MarchMarch

@emaisgr8 Great job! I'm working on that BBW lotion.

Nice set of empties, @emaisgr8!! The Skyn Iceland eye patches are lovely.

Great job! @emaisgr8 too bad about the green tea mask

Lots of great skincare / body care products in your empties @emaisgr8. 🙂 Love the flavor combination in that body wash - it's the first time I've heard of that combination. I just looked the brand up and there's quite a few body washes that sound like they would smell amazing!

I love their different scents @itsfi 

Empties-2020.03.PNG

Trophy - one of my faves, Thumbs Up - good and will repurchase, Thumbs Croaked - good but probably not a repurchase, Thumb Sideways - fine product but nothing special, Tear Face - disappointing, TGID! - thank goodness I finished this product - it lasted forever!

I had probably 3-4 products I was planning to finish in March that I stopped using consistently cause of the pandemic and slacking on skincare and makeup. At least that will give me some for next month's tally.

More details:

Spoiler
Josie Maran Divine Honey Body Butter
Spoiler
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter 8 oz Vanilla Apricot
Spoiler
The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum
Spoiler
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask
Spoiler
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration 8 oz/ 226 g Limited Edition FAB AID
Spoiler
Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramides
Spoiler
Caudalie Resveratrol Face Lifting Soft Cream
Spoiler
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum
Spoiler
Sulwhasoo Luminature Glow Cream
Spoiler

Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Cream

Spoiler

I enjoyed trying so many moisturizer options. Everyone's skin is different so it was fun to experiment. Thanks to all who shared samples with me!

@ShortErica I love trying those little foils and samples!  I'm going through a lot of mine right now as well and I'm finding some things that I really like (and a lot that I dislike).  Nice job :).

It's so nice to have a dislike sample so you don't have to waste money trying a bigger size @CookieGirl1. Though it is nice to find something good too!

Well done on all of the empties, @ShortErica!! O many foils!! The inky list HA is intriguing, nice to hear it performs well.

@haleyvvvv It was nice to get through some foils and I should try to set aside so many each month. I think I have a couple eye cream ones I should try. 🙂

The makeup eraser is amazing @ShortErica happy to help 😉♥️

March EmptiesIMG_2727.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask
- Ren Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
- Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield
- FAB Coconut Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Longwear Concealer
- Burt's Bees Detoxifying Clay Mask
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
- PTR Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Moisturizer
- Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream
- Olivia Care Apricot + Fig Body Oil (this used to be branded under Target Beauty)
- Nivea Essentially Enriched 48hr Nourishing Body Lotion
- Fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter (Vanilla Apricot)

IMG_2728.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Pink Squeeze Vitality Mask Pack (x4)
- Papa Recipe Black Honey Mask Pack (x2)
- Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask Hydration
- Sephora Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes

IMG_2730.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- Skinfix Barrier+ Lipid-Peptide Cream
- Kitao Matcha & Chia Cleansing Cream
- By Wishtrend Polyphenols in Propolis 15% Ampoule
- The Inkey List Q10 Antioxidant Serum
- Nest Ocean Mist & Coconut Water Body Mist 
- Nest Ginger & Neroli Body Mist 
(the body mists aren't new to me, but these scents are)
- Good Molecules Squalane Oil (no different from the many other brands I've used)
- Benefit Bad Girl Bang Mascara

IMG_2729.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- Jayjun Pollution-Proof Luminous Mask
- Quret Beauty Recipe Broccoli Glow Mask
- Quret Beauty Recipe Banana Moisturizing Mask

IMG_2732.jpg

Spoiler
Just ok
- Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream
- The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- Farmacy Honey Grail face oil

@MoniDJ Wow! What did you think of the Nest Ginger & Neroli?

@Samtian I really enjoyed using the Nest Ginger & Neroli body mist. I always used it after showering, just before going to bed. It was very relaxing.

Great empties @MoniDJ. I've been using the By Wishtrend propolis ampoule in my skincare routine this month and have really been enjoying it. 

4,939 Replies