cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1 I did not find it drying. I was pairing it with a hair mask at the time (K18 amd anothet one I had in the shower that I can't remember).

@Mellmars1185 Great job!

@makeitup305 Thank you!

Last declutter and empties of the year.
IMG_3269.JPEG

I went through my lippie drawer and got rid of some OLD   products. Most of them were good when I used them but have since dried out or gone off. I'm also decluttering some not-so-old dried out shadows which is a shame. If I didn't have so much, I would pick up the Besame lipsticks again as well as the Hourglass refill, the shade is just MLBB.

IMG_3270.JPEG

Good pile (left)- I would repurchase these.

• Unove deep treatment- this is on the heavier side but if your hair is fried or needs extra love, you fight like this to make it feel smooth. Would repurchase to have as a mask to use as needed.
  • PMG Concealer- there was still a tiny bit left but it was getting dry. Great heavy duty concealer.
  • Catrice face mist- nice dewy face mist, super affordable. 
  • Beauty of Joseon Cleansing balm- I LOVED this. I already picked up another one. I might like it more than the Farmacy tbh.
  • Colourpop lip mask- This was part of the cute duo from the Winnie the Pooh collection. This was surprisingly good! 
  • Skinfix Barrier repair cream- a simple rich moisturizer. I have the full size waiting for me.

Meh (right)-

• Sephora Collection Monoi Bath gel- I didn't use this much. I just don't take many baths and I kept forget to use it as a shower gel. It's now super old
  • Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen- I don't like this. I've tried but I just don't like the silicone-y feel on my skin.
  • Supergoop Glow stick & the Setting Powder- I bought these to use at a festival and never used them again. I thought I would take them in my bag to reapply during the day but never did it.
  • Rom&nd Han Brow- this is good, just the wrong shade. I might see if someone else can use it.

The melt palette is empty, I already gave away the shadows.

Great job!! @makeitup305 I'm impressed

thanks @lmaster !

@makeitup305 Awesome job on decluttering. I should do the same more often. I really did not have too many declutters this year and I ended up accumulating more that I planned. It is so hard for me to get rid of lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes.

@Mellmars1185 these were pretty old (more than 5 years likely) and either dry or off, so they weren't difficult to toss. Powder products are harder for me since they keep so well for so long. I should have decluttered more lipsticks since I have other old ones that likely need to go but I'll attempt that this year. 

@makeitup305, another win from Beauty of Joseon. I love how they have a smaller selection of products but each is well formulated and has good results. 👍🏼 

@itsfi totally agree. I look forward to trying more from the brand in the future.

@makeitup305, if you remember, keep me posted if you discover new loves or must haves from the brand.

Definitely will @itsfi !

Awesome work decluttering @makeitup305

Do you find it hard? I used to struggle letting things go, but once the products spolied there's absolutely not sense in hanging on. I always admire when we're able to say goodbye. 

And excellent empties too! Oooh Skinfix is soo good and reliable.( I like that one a lot. 😉)

@CynthieLu It wasn’t too bad since these were done for (dry, funky smell, weird texture). I definitely have stuff that I should have let go due to how old it is but they still seemed ok so I’m keeping them a little longer. They’re too old to pass along and would otherwise be getting tossed so I’m going to try and give them a little longer before letting go. Sometimes  I get in a purging mood so I’m sure one of these days it’ll be a bigger declutter. If you asked me to go minimalist with my collection, however, I would definitely cry lol

We're not minimalist make up people 😉 lol. I feel you there too, I couldn't. @makeitup305 

December empties 22 (446/600)

IMG_20240102_110844473.jpg

IMG_20240102_110718873.jpg

IMG_20240102_110044676.jpg

Out of all these empties the only one I didn't care for was the Tarte mascara 

Spoiler
Didn't quite hit my goal but 446 products gone??? I'm happy about that! My new goal for 2024 will be 500 empties and declutter

That’s great that there was only the one item you didn’t care for among all your empties @lmaster. I spy iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Slushy Serum Moisturizer Crush Infused with Bakuchiol - such a nice serum. I recently gifted that as part of a skincare surprise. 🎁 Hoping it works well for them too! 🤞🏼 

Oh that's such a great surprise!! @itsfi they will love it, thank you

@lmaster Great job on your empties for the year! How did you like the Innbeauty Slushy Serum? I am going to try it out soon 😊

@Mellmars1185 thank you doll! I really enjoy it, I already have another 😉

Nicely done @lmaster !

10,745 Replies
testing