cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you lovely! I had to declutter some concealer yesterday @ather slowly

Great seeing all those loved sheet masks @lmaster!

Thank you!! @itsfi I'm slacking though, I need to get more days in

Great set of loves up there @lmaster !  The TJ's maple candle sounds amazing!  And excellent declutter too!  

Thank you sweets!! @missjeanie 

Yay, so many loves! @lmaster great job!

Thank you darlin! @makeitup305 

@lmaster Wow so many loves this month ❤️! Masking goals! Excellent decluttering.

Thank you lovely! @Mellmars1185 

Beautiful empties! You did fantastic! @lmaster 💕

Thank you dearly! @peculiarzmakeup 

Excellent job @lmaster ! 

Thank you sweets! @faeriegirl 

I'm seeing a whole lotta love here @lmaster I think you had a fantastic month! 🙌

Great job decluttering. Ooh did you empty #KAYALI SWEET DIAMOND PINK PEPPER | 25 ??  That's dedication 😮 especially since it was a huge miss for you. Woah! 

Thank you! It was a mini size, luckily my daughter used it more and didn't mind the scent @CynthieLu 

March Empties!

I have been using my tried and true this month since I had some breakouts from using all the foils. I can really see a difference when i use the products I know work for my skin! 

IMG_0537.jpeg

I already have a back up for all but the cleanser which I am using the new Rhode one! 

@ather How do you find the shipping with Rhode?  I'm tempted to try some of their products but I'm horrible for direct ordering and waiting for things to clear customs.  But... it looks like you're really loving their stuff....

@missjeanie  I really love the products! I don’t mind at all. Of you spend so much you get free shipping so I always order enough for the free shipping. And it does take a little time to get here but I think it’s worth the wait!! I’ve had no issues at all! 

Good to know @ather ... I think it may be one of the brands I try to explore a bit this year.  I've been hearing so many good things. 

@ather great job! I can't do many foils, either, my skin will totally freak out. I usually end up giving most of my samples away.

@makeitup305  Aww that’s to bad. I know what you mean tho. 

10,744 Replies
testing