cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

IMG_3917.jpg

I don't like it as much as the Dragon oneI don't like it as much as the Dragon one

The deep clean sheet mask from Miss Spa was pretty nice, and I do think that it helped to clear up my hormonal acne.

Kiehl's glow formula skin hydrator was just a no for me... the colour is weird, it smells yucky, and there was just nothing that I liked about it - I didn't even finish the sample packet.

I'm still on the fence about the lotus youth preserve cream from Fresh, it has a strong (but not unpleasant) scent that reminds me of cucumbers more than anything.

The resurfacing serum from Tata Harper smells gross, and I probably wouldn't buy it, but it does seem to do what it claims... so if you don't mind the scent then it might be worth it (and the smell does seem to either dissipate / or you get used to it after about 10 minutes).

I love the cleansing cloths from Biossance. I don't wear make-up often, but it really is a joy to be able to remove eye make-up without irritating my eyes. 

The Koala sheet mask from SNP felt very cool on my skin, was very moist, and left my skin feeling very hydrated. It had a very noticeable scent... which I couldn't quite place but was maybe a cross between something medicinal and a quality mud mask (it wasn't unpleasant). Ultimately, I just don't like it as much as the Dragon one, so I probably wouldn't repurchase unless it was on offer for half price. 

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

You make an adorable koala 🐨 @sockmagnet ! Love the mask reviews

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

You make an adorable koala 🐨 @sockmagnet ! Love the mask reviews

It is cute @sockmagnet (koala mask). I’ve been meaning to try out some Kiehl’s and some First Aid.  I love the watermelon glow overnight mask but it makes me break out.  🤦‍♀️

that koala mask is so cute @sockmagnet

that koala mask is so cute @sockmagnet

Great variety of mask products @sockmagnet ! Thanks for the reviews!

More empties for May!  Bought more Ardell lashes and I still have 2 more hylauronic masks.  Completely out of the PTR Irish Moor Mud.  It’s pretty good for unclogging pores and soothes the skin without drying,  

73E87BE8-FB66-4840-B2C4-197C7F4DA5DF.jpeg

nice set of empties @2manyperfumes

nice set of empties @2manyperfumes

Re: nice set of empties @2manyperfumes

Thanks @lmaster I’m really trying to get through as much as I can skincare wise but I go through Ardell lashes bi-weekly.  

Oh I love this mask from The Creme Shop @2manyperfumes !  And you've inspired me... I always think I don't have time to do a full strip of lashes, mostly because I'm unpracticed, but I think I'll test out some individual lashes again!

Thank you @missjeanie I love the creme line.  So far they are good products and affordable 👍. I use to buy the full lash but I ruin them or lose them so often it’s a waste of money.  The individual bunches are easier for me cost wise.  They take a bit of practice but I’d rather lose one piece than the whole lash.  I like the Demi half ones and will buy the naturals or the cat eye ones that are longer on the edges because of my eye shape.  

More empties and I really like the PTR hylauronic moisturizer.  Keeping it in my list 👍

1831F431-3B53-4172-86F3-9929434C3035.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  Costco has PTR cloud set BBC1A54E-5928-41A3-9981-DECDAB5DA4FF.png

Thank you 🥰 @naturalooks15 that is good know 👍

I looooove that PTR hylauronic moisturizer too @2manyperfumes . Keep your eye out in the fall / winter, they had a great set of the moisturizer and serum during the November sale 🙂

Thank you @SurprisedLemur 😊 I’m saving my points and waiting lol.  I only buy what I need the rest of the year and wait patiently for late Fall to pick up the holiday packages, value sets etc.

A trial size moisturizer that was pretty good.  It felt very refreshing on my skin and not bad for a sampler.  I did like it.  I actually remembered to now t throw it out before taking a pic.  

3FB47DA6-4E8A-4B6D-A107-067F9D9DCBFC.jpeg

Ha once you get in the habit it’s a challenge not to @2manyperfumes

Empties for the second week of May:3045D59B-002F-4B84-B8D9-33BE7E1F2E73.jpeg

940BF5CC-4D7B-4903-AA3D-D2DF9DDC8EF8.jpeg

Spoiler
All of the masks were good or great, the Soo’Ae Cactus one is a new love for me.

The Korres is Step 1 of a 2-Step Wild Rose Petal Brightening Peel. I love this, it makes my skin incredibly soft. The Omorovicza was nice but pulled under my makeup. The SKINInc. Is a good Vitamin C serum I just don’t see that it does anything, at least on the surface. The Josie Maran is probably my favorite body butter besides Bum Bum. This was lilac but had an almost undetectable lilac-y scent. The Maya Choa pressed serum I loved for winter. It has a nice, rich earthy scent and was very moisturizing. 

I also the the value of the skininc isn't worth the price...

I also the the value of the skininc isn't worth the price, such cute packaging tho @eshoe great empties!

Re: I also the the value of the skininc isn't worth the price...

I haven’t looked at the price @lmaster but I do have an Inkey List serum that was delivered today, we’ll see how that one works out.

5,394 Replies