Empties - V2
Seeing product empties is so satisfying
Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!
Previous Empties thread:
Re: Empties - 2019
Last week was a good week for sheet masks – I think I may be missing a couple of mask, but the week had lots of loves, a few likes, and best of all, zero no’s.
- Feelxo Glowing Marigold Mask is a lightweight, soft microfiber mask that adheres very well and is feels extremely comfortable; leaves my skin with a moisturized glow.
- Bath & Body Works Petal-Infused Hydrogel Mask with Rose was one of the standouts from a group of excellent sheet masks this week. It’s a 2-piece hydrogel that smells like real roses, fresh from a garden. If B&BW still carried these, I’d buy them all.
- Missha Herb in Nude Sheet Mask Vitality Care feels like second skin and is as close to a near perfect fit for my face shape as I’ve come to know. I sure hope Missha restocks the masks from this line soon.
- 23 years old RoseGold24 Mask is a mouth-less mask that is thicker and bouncier than the standard sheet mask, but that adheres amazingly well. My love for this mask is one of the biggest surprises for me this year (so far) where sheet masks are concerned.
- AZ Derm Dermatastic Water-Fit Mask is a very thin, delicate, lightweight sheet mask that does a nice job of infusing the skin with hydration
- Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask (Bamboo) – the masks from this line are usually hit or miss for me, and this bamboo one is a hit. It would make a great everyday mask.
- Innisfree Jeju Orchid Enriched Cream Mask doesn’t feel like there’s a lot of essence to this mask when you first apply it to your face, but there’s actually a good amount that transfers onto the skin and it’s very hydrating and moisturizing.
- Illiyoon Ceramide Intensive Moisture Mask is a 2-piece soft, cotton sheet mask that is full (but not oversaturated or dripping) with a light but slightly viscous watered-down milky essence. It’s great for my dehydrated dry skin this winter.
- Innisfree Special Care Mask (for Hand and Foot) are nice enough sheet masks that do a good job of making the hands/feet soft and moisturized. My favorites are still the ones from the Sephora Collection but these work fine. Neither include sticker tabs to secure the mask in place; it’s less of a concern for me with the hand mask; for the foot mask, I put on a pair of socks which kept the foot masks securely in place as I walked around the house.
- boo bamboo Anti-Aging Sheet Mask (Geranium & Collagen) – charcoal fiber sheet mask with good adherence; the scent isn’t the most pleasing, but the mask leaves my skin plump, hydrated and with a fresh glow to it, so I can overlook the scent, but I prefer the hydrating (coconut) version from this line.
Re: Empties - 2019
Some panned staples:
L'Occitane Almond Milk Veil - mm that sweet almond smell. This lotion is one of my favorites and isn't thick and absorbs easily. It also has some shimmer in it. Was moisturizing for my slightly dry skin on my body.
FAB BarriAir Cream - fluffy, airy, light, refreshing moisturizer. Great for summer and for oily/combo skin. Dries quickly with no tacky feeling.
Clinique Take The Day Off balm - loosens makeup very quickly, even waterproof! I warm it in my hands and massage then follow up with my cleanser.
Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid "Lotion" toner - I apply this on damp skin after cleansing and it makes my face feel plump and dewy. The Premium version in the gold bottle has extra hydration if you have drier skin!