cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi Me too, they were one of my top faves ever.

@Samtian good job letting go of the old 🙂

@Samtian  Great job destashing! Great job this month!

@Samtian Nice progress. The wedding dress mask is intriguing!

Still a good round of empties @Samtian 😄

IMG_6220.jpeg

IMG_6219.jpeg

 Empties for last month or so

Lip products are destashes 

Always love seeing your skincare empties @jen81! I've been curious about Medik8 - is that moisturizer one you'd use again?

@jen81 seems like it's getting easier to let go of those lip products that have not been used or old, great job!

@jen81  Great job! You finished so much this month! 

@jen81 Way to go! Excellent progress 👏

@jen81 Great work!!

Look at all of those! Great job this month @jen81 🙂

Any loves or repurchases in that group?

March Empties: 🍀🦄🌈

MTXX_MH20230401_085340275.jpg

MTXX_MH20230401_085453013.jpg

MTXX_MH20230401_085257745.jpg

Spoiler
It took me months to work through the 2 Prevage Face Cleanser (these were to harsh for my face so became body washes) and the Ceramide Face Wash (gentle and supposed to cut through make up and sunscreen but I didn't feel it did a very good job of either at the end of the day) I will not be purchasing.

I enjoyed everyone of those face masks 🤩

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  is wonderful, repurchasing it again of course 😉
From my foils, once I'm through my stock pile *eep* of moisturizers the Glow Recipe Plum Plump Refillable Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer is on my serious to consider daily moisturizer list. But I have lots to finish and go through before I get it. I want to get everything gone and used and be more mindful of what I get and keep in my home. This has been my goal since January and it's been great using things up, my collection of trials and foils was getting big 😅
Biossance Squalane + 10% Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL and Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL were fabulous and worth repurchasing for me. After I use all I have I would consider them too for a spot on my skin care shelf 😄

Happy April everyone,  good luck emptying 😄

You got through a lot of skincare beauties @CynthieLu. Biossance is a great brand; completely understand how it's worth a spot on your shelf.

Good job staying with the cleansers @CynthieLu great job sweets

Thank you @lmaster It was a slowly but surely kinda month but that's OK 😉

@CynthieLu  Wow great job! I can relate with cleansers being to harsh. I seem to have such a hard time with cleanser’s irritating my skin! 

Thank you @ather The Prevage One would have been amazing except they put in these micro beads, and they just (even if I was extremely gentle) were sooo harsh, so it became a polishing body scrub 🤗

@CynthieLu So many empties! Great progress!

Thank you @Mellmars1185 🥰

@CynthieLu Great selection of empties! 

10,593 Replies
testing