cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1 exactly! 😉 I have some hefty K-beauty orders on the way, I need all the room I can get!

@makeitup305 I'm excited to see what you get!  My Yesstyle wishlist is incredibly long right now and I'm dying to place an order myself.

@CookieGirl1 I don't know what happened but I have 4 big orders coming 😬 2 from YesStyle (one from early this month with lots of products on backorder, the other from this weekend), plus one from StyleKorean and another from OliveYoung. OliveYoung ships so fast but it's so expensive compared to other retailers. They had a bunch of cool products that just came out on early release and a bunch sold out so I grabbed them from SK. I also have some eye masks from the Mediheal website coming bc they were sold out on OY and not really available anywhere else. I'm a sucker lol. Knowing that I have to reach a threshold for free shipping and/or a coupon is mu downfall, I always end up overspending. Is there anything in specific you're interested in? 

@makeitup305 now I'm REALLY excited to see what you got!  I'm still in Lil Love mode--I want to try them all--but I want to grab some hair stuff to try and another sunscreen.  I'm actually hoping to make an order from ChicDecent (never ordered from them before) but C-beauty is really calling me right now so I want to try some things.

@CookieGirl1 C-beauty has been all over my fyp lately on IG. Some of the eyeshadow palettes looked so cool. More pigmented than Korean and Japanese brands it seems. I haven't picked up anything because the ones I wanted were expensive but I do have a couple of things from Judydoll coming in my YesStyle order. YS seems to have more C and J beauty these days, at least from what I remember from before.

@makeitup305 I have a Judy Doll lippie and I like it!  Actually I have a few things from them on my Yesstyle and Chic Decent wishlists--I really want to try their new powder.  

@makeitup305  great job! It sounds like you know what works for you and what doesn't. I have to work on doing more decluttering, my stash is pretty out of hand at the moment 😅

@caitbird I tend to give products a solid chance since I hate making returns or throwing out things but with such a sizeable collection, it's hard to give subpar or "not for me" products a turn when I have so many awesome products that I know work better. Declutter away!

Empties! 🗑

Skincare- These are all likes and loves. The DE eye serum is kind of a cheat because I still have product but it's in another container bc I broke the pump by trying to force it open. I already have another of the Troubless patches and the Curel mist open. I have backups of the Replenix eye cream, the DRMTLGY retinol serum, and a few more of the AGE face masks since they came in a pack. I'm trying a few different toner pads but I would recommend both of these. The Pyunkang Yul is a light exfoliating one and the Round Lab is super hydrating. I have a refill of the SkinFix moisturizer (the old formula) but it might feel a little heavy for summer so it might hang out for a couple of months before I use it.

20240428_163923.jpg

Hair- these are also really good. The UNOVE line I would recommend if you feel like your hair is very damaged and want to help it feel silkier. Idk if it would fix damage like K18 or Olaplex but it might be a good option to pair with something like that. I used up the conditioner as well a while back. The Fable & Mane scalp oil smells so good. I have some left but it's old and it no longer smells as good as it used to. The JVN scalp serum is probably going to be a declutter. I just never used it and I want it to go to a good home before it goes bad.

Body- The Naturium scrub is a good option if you're looking for an affordable scrub/body mask.It helped with ingrown hairs in my underarms and on my legs.

20240428_164121.jpg

Makeup- The Hourglass mascara was good but not great. I probably wouldn't repurchase, especially for the price. The Guerlain travel container came in a duo that I found at Marshalls. I love the pearls and put them in a different container but this package was terrible. The brush shed like crazy and every time you opened it, pearls would pop out. 

20240428_164238.jpg

@makeitup305 Great empties! I love the scent of the Fable and Mane too!

@makeitup305 fabulous job!! 

thanks @lmaster !

@makeitup305, those are some fabulous skincare empties! 😍

Thanks @itsfi ! Some really solid products, for sure.

@makeitup305  great job with all of these empties! Love hearing you thoughts about all of them. I'm glad there were so many that were likes and loves for you!

Thanks @caitbird ! I got lucky that there were such hits.

@CynthieLu Fantastic empties! It must have felt amazing to finish up the toner! Impressive that you were able to finish a lip oil. I know it can take a while!

Thank you @Mellmars1185 getting the toner used and finished felt like a *huge* mile stone after your long I had it going. 😅

@CynthieLu lots of fun products

@CynthieLu  great job on the empties! And congrats on finishing that toner, I feel like toners always take forever to get through (at least for me they do 😅).

testing