cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CarolBT impressive bunch of empties!

@CarolBT Great job!!

@CarolBT Excellent empties! This remimds me I need to open up my JVN Complete Hydration Hair Set ! I love your Sephora container in the background!

@Mellmars1185 we used to sell those water bottles a long time ago! I can't seem to part with really good water bottles.

That's a great round up of empties @CarolBT I've been curious about the JVN shampoo and conditioners. I have liked everything I've tried by them too, they do not disappoint 🙂

Oooh whose the contender eye patch... that's mysterious. 😉

Oooooh yes,  I've heard of those! PTR has great masks 🤩 @CarolBT 

@CarolBT  That firming oil is sooooo good!!! I went through two minis before having to suck it up and buy it despite having many other oils.  no regrets. 

Empties Round Up 🥳

Repurchased already:

Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Body SPF 40 3.4 oz / 100 mL 

The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

MTXX_MH20230514_194512762.jpg

MTXX_MH20230514_194158757.jpg

MTXX_MH20230514_194127204.jpg

MTXX_MH20230514_194340898.jpg

MTXX_MH20230514_194248677.jpg

Would buy again:

Spoiler
Elisabeth Ardens Grand Entrance Mascara
Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Mask
Prevage Citysmart SPF
OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL 
The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL 
Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL 

I have all these products just by different makers. If I ran out of a lotion, Serum, Mascara etc.. I would happily use these again

@CynthieLu Great job! It's fun seeing all the different products others are using. I like that jellyfish packaging. 

I really like that too 😄 @Samtian others people's empties pull my interest. It's fun to see too 😉

@CynthieLu Great round of empties! It looks like you went through a lot of great skincare!

Thank you 😊 @Mellmars1185

I think I've made good progress on my foils this year 🙌

You go girl!! @CynthieLu 💪

Thank you lady! 😄 @lmaster 

@CynthieLu would love to hear more about what u think of The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

I'm happy to share @greeneyedgirl107 😄

I have fine long hair and a day after wash day my scalp used to always be so itchy and bothersome.  That's what led me on my journey into scalp serums. (This one was affordable compared to most and I had already been using a few things by The Ordinary, so it wasn't a big jump.)

It's a thin serum and most things by the Ordinary, they are designed to only use a few drops. So every night I tilt my head back and do 2 drops at my temples and massage it into my entire scalp. 

The bottle lasts forever, using the 2 drops at night gives it all night to absorb into my scalp so it won't effect how my hair looks in the morning. 

What I notice using it:  My scalp itch is almost completely gone and my hair grows a little faster.  I think it promotes healthy hair growth. Did it fill in the sparse areas by my temples? If it did its not overly noticeable either way.  I keep buying this becuase it makes my scalp feel good 😄

Sorry if that's long and I hope the info is helpful 🩵

@CynthieLu it's not too long - it's helpful info!  Thanks!

IMG_2433.jpeg

I know I’m missing a few since the last time, but I can’t remember what they were. I think I was tidying up and just tossed them before taking a photo.

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL has always been good to my skin. I’m currently trying Byoma’s cleanser, but I will definitely revisit Inkey List’s again especially if I need a no-nonsense cleanser for an eczema flare up.

I LOVED the Soon Jung Cica Balm. It was a really great last step before SPF to seal everything in. It was thick enough for that job but not so thick it felt like it was suffocating my skin. Definitely need to buy another and would highly recommend for anyone with dry skin.

The Nivea peach lib balm basically lived in my pocket for a month. I really liked how moisturizing it was and it smelled so good!

CeraVe Renewing SA lotion worked really well! I had some rough, bumpy, chicken skin from a flare up on my back and it smoothed out nicely. 

The shower scent smelled nice in the jar but I never noticed it when I actually took a shower. Not sure if it’s worth repurchasing if I can only smell it when I stick my nose in it. 

Everything else was a repurchase and will be repurchased again in the future. 

Great empties @JoSometimes this whole collection has a very soothing skin care vibe 💗

You know it @CynthieLu! 😉

10,781 Replies
testing