cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@CookieGirl1  Awesome job! 

@CookieGirl1  Wow you really did start with a bang 😁.  So many full size products!  All of the scents sound amazing 🤩. 

Wooow! You definitely started off strong @CookieGirl1!

Fantastic empties this month, your definitely starting off solid! Great work! 🎉

Okay, the scent on the Native Body Wash sounds gooood @CookieGirl1 💚🧁 I don't see alot of these where I live but now and then they pop up. I want to find those over in the wild. 😃

Awesome job @CookieGirl1!  The Unite detangler is definitely the best I’ve tried!

@faeriegirl I want a perfume that smells like it, too.  I love the scent!

@CookieGirl1 Wow amazing empties! I am wondering what the Paris Cafe smells like?

@Mellmars1185  Fabulous.  Like walking into a coffee shop.

January Empties - 37 

Destashes - 7

20240131_153154.jpg

Spoiler
The Aveeno Body wash was a fun find at Dollarama. I liked the scent but I have more body wash to go through before I buy more.

The Bubble bath was ok.

The Bath and Body Works soaps were all great. My favourite was the champagne toast because my son got it for me for Christmas.

Bioderma was already repurchased.

Olay Body wash smells amazing.

Cutex Nail Polish Remover is a repurchase and I have a backup on hand. Another great find from Dollarama.

20240131_153553.jpg

Spoiler
I went through a lot of foils this month.
 I enjoy all of them. I plan on starting a journal this month on my empties so I can give better feedback. 

20240131_153356.jpg

Spoiler
Trader Joes Shave Cream smelled nice and gave a nice creamy lather.

Vegamour Shampoo and Conditioner smelled amazing and left my hair feeling clean. It gave a nice lather and I got two uses out of these minis. I will need to use again to get a better long term impression.

Laneige Lip Masks are HG products to me. These were minis I got in a holiday set a few years back. My purse and bedside minis both got finished this month. I finally got to open a FS Apple Caramel LE.

20240131_153426.jpg

Spoiler
Both lovely masks. I used a while back and didn't take proper notes.

Destashes are below  

20240131_153319.jpg

Spoiler
The first 6 empties on the left are all items I destashes from  Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge .

The mascara was messy when applying and it has been open for a while. The Avon Magix wand was too dark and didn't preform well as a cream bronzer.

The Milk Makeup bronzer has had it's time. I am loving the Rare Beauty Bronzer sticks which last longer on me.

The coconut balm came out watery and the applicator was rough on the lips.

The brow gel left my eyebrows feeling and looking crusty and dusty.

The hair gel is expired.

@Mellmars1185 That is a lot of foils!  You got some great use out of a lot of products.  I love the Champagne Toast scent too!

@missjeanie Thank you! I have been making notes so I can participate in the Foil Challenge ☺️

Impressed!! @Mellmars1185 great job 

@lmaster Thank you! I need to step up my face masking in Feb!

Amazing, this actually so satisfying! Great products too!

@peculiarzmakeup Thank you! It feels great to use up products! ☺️

@Mellmars1185 I know always a great feeling 

@Mellmars1185  Wow you finished so many things!   Plus declutter!  Such a sweet young man you have 🥰.  Sounds like he really took time to get the right scent for his Mom🩷. So very thoughtful 

@Cissy63 Thank you very much! It felt good to destash the items. I gave most of them a fair tey during the capsule challenge which helped me make my decisions!

Amazing job @Mellmars1185! You went through quite a lot!

@JoSometimes Thank you!

Great job @Mellmars1185!

testing