cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@missjeanie Oh yes! I didn't see and of the LEs available on the Canadian site. I would have purchased the (tea?) Set that came out. I even went to Farmacy direct but I dont beleive they ship to Canada. I have the blueberry one left. Hopefully by the time I am done that one there wlll be more LE scents 🤞

@Mellmars1185 I was on their website yesterday looking to see where they ship as well... sadly... not to Canada 😥

@missjeanie  Great job. 👏 

Good job 👍 @missjeanie 

@missjeanie, it’s pouring outside so I’m going to settle in, make myself comfy, and catch up with your empties. I spy 2 sheet masks in this group! 🙌🏼 

What’s your favorite Peach & Lily product?

@itsfi Favourite.... well... I really love the Glass Skin Veil Mist, I'm just into mists lately as a bit of top up of hydration through the day and during the summer they feel like a lovely refresh when it's too hot out.  The Glass Skin refining serum really does add a certain je ne sais quoi to my skincare as well.  And then I also love the Ginger Melt Oil Cleanser.  I like to keep an oil cleanser in my shower to be able to take off my make up and cleanse at the same time.  The oil melt is a nice size bottle that does the job with a lovely scent at a great price point for something I'm going to wash down the drain.  

I'm quite eager to try out more of their products over the next few years.  I hope the ULTA nearest me ends up with more of their products on the shelves.

Lol... Its snowing out here and I was not feeling it so we'll be curled up with empties together! lol

Ahhh, good to know about the ginger oil cleanser - it's been in and out of my cart for years. I'll stay in my cart when I've finished up a few more bottles of Kbeauty oil cleansers. 🤣

@itsfi Do you have any favourites from your stash of oil cleansers?  Or fav Peach and Lily items?

If we're just talking cleansing oils (vs. cleansing balms 😬), then:

My favorite Peach & Lily items are masks. 😀 The Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask (exfoliating wash off) and the Original Glow Sheet Mask 

@itsfi The Sulwhasoo Oil cleanser has been on my list to try for some time now.  I think I've loved everything I've tried from the brand, so this may be my push that I need to pick it up this year....

I'll have to dig around my sample stash and see if I have the resurfacing Peach & Lily mask!

That resurfacing mask is a beauty @missjeanie! A few years back I would always have clogged pores along my jawline.  I started using the resurfacing mask and it helped a lot with unclogging the clogged pores. 😆 

@itsfi Basically it sounds like a first aid kit item.... so for my own health I need it.  I wonder if my insurance would cover that???  I can always use a good pore cleaning mask. 

I like your thinking @missjeanie! It’s one of those potent yet gentle yet don’t forget how potent it is products 😆 You can sometimes find a mini version of it in a set with other Peach & Lily products. Ulta occasionally has it as a part of a gwp bundle as well. 

@itsfi I love a gift set!  I'm thinking I'll be near an Ulta sometime late Feb or early March, so I'll be checking out their P&L display.  Gwp from Ulta tend to be non existent for me.  I can shop in person, but they won't ship to my PO box and I think most of their gwp are onlline only these days.  Sad face.  Actually... no... I do not need gwp.  I do not need a bunch of items where I'll only likely use one or two.  I do not.  In person, strategic shopping. If I keep saying it....

lol @missjeanie, I hear that on the gwps. Gotta be strategic. That’s my aim for this year, in every part of my life. There’s only so many hours in the day after all. 

The closest Ulta to me is about 45 minutes away depending on traffic. It’s near / a 2 minute drive from a couple of Home Depot stores, which I had to visit as part of the remodel. I *may* have moseyed my way over. 😆 I mean, I was right there, after all ! 

@itsfi A home depot/Ulta shopping center is a dangerous combo!!

Indeed @missjeanie 😆 It was a lot of door handles / door knobs, some of those hand and foot warmer packs and one lip product. That’s not my usual ratio of purchases. 😝 

IMG_3316.jpeg

All the mascaras were good. I enjoyed them. The Tula eye cream was good but I probably wouldn’t repurchase. The packaging is kind of bulky. I enjoyed both the No. 9 and the Function of Beauty hair mask. The Shani Darden was moisturizing but it pilled like crazy. It’s half full so I might just use it as a hand cream. I liked the scent of both candles.

@makeitup305 Excellent empties. It is good to know you liked the Olaplex 9. I have a sample at home I haven't tried yet.

@Mellmars1185 It's not as rich as the No.6 but I still found it to be hydrating. I liked it layered with other stuff too, it wasn't too heavy.

@makeitup305  Nice job!  I’m a fan of the hair mask too!

testing