cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Samtian they were pretty colors but they were pretty soft so I found it hard to make a sharp line with them.

@Samtian Nice empties! Great start to the year 🥳

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! I started slacking off the last half, but I'm still happy with the progress. 

@Samtian  Great job. I’m intrigued by the light up bath bomb. How does it work??? 

It uses a light up ice cube, that activates when it touches water. Which of course was after the bomb dissolved almost the whole way. I thought it was a dud. 

January empties. Top pic empties = 17. Bottom pic nail polish destash = 29

20230203_163247.jpg

20230203_163532.jpg

Dang!!  @Mellmars1185 good job

@lmaster Thank you 💞

How did you like the Verb Glossy Shampoo, @Mellmars1185?

@CookieGirl1 I only liked to use it when I was wearing my hair naturally curly/wavy. My hair is fine and can be frizzy. So this tamed the curls a lot which I liked plus they looked extra shiny and healthy. I found when I used it before I blow dried my hair that it weighed down my hair and looked greasy right after washing. I do have an oily scalp to be fair. 

@Mellmars1185 ahhh, that helps to know.  My hair also gets weighed down easily so I can probably skip this one.

@Mellmars1185  Great job 😀.  That’s powerful decluttering 🥳

@Cissy63 Thank you. It needed to happen. I am going to be doing some reorganization soon 😊

Great empties and nice job destashing, @Mellmars1185!

@curlychiquita Thank you! It always feels great to go through things and see what I have consumer in a month...I think I bought more than I consumed 😃

@Mellmars1185  Wow great job!!! 

@ather Thank you!

@Mellmars1185 What a great start to the year! And kudos for being able to toss so many nail polishes!

@Samtian Thank you. It was nice to clean up my nail polish drawer!

January empties.❤️❤️❤️A5BA14BE-12D1-43C1-8C07-49D83F42406E.jpeg

All loves and would definitely repurchase.

B1BFAF1F-90B5-4032-A867-96F053A511ED.jpeg

Nuface gel, GR papaya, and Ouai are all likes but I’m not sure I will repurchase. The TJs strawberry guava lip balm was terrible. It was the only one from the holiday set I didn’t like.

DA4D1152-F51A-48CF-8ADE-9DB9E60B9478.jpeg

Love the TJs scrub. The Necessaire shampoo is ok but not something I would repurchase. The YTTP retinal is great but I won’t repurchase because I’m using Tretinoin again. I didn’t notice any results from the ordinary hair serum but I wasn’t super consistent with it. The fable and mane oil is good but I like the JVN better. 

4E1E8438-6125-48AA-A612-0E897875A951.jpeg

Destashes. I love Charlotte Tilbury but I’m just not a fan of her lippies. The Saie bronzer is fantastic but it was time to toss her. I absolutely love the YTTP mask but the last few jars I’ve opened have felt and smelled different. I’m hoping it was just a bad batch and the formula hasn’t been changed. I got the Biossance from Influenster and I did like it at first but then I started breaking out.

testing