cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Omg finishing a cream bronzer!! Great job on the empties, @CookieGirl1!! 

@CookieGirl1 Wow!! Great work!!! I don't know if I'll ever even dent my bronzer lol. 

@Samtian the Tower 28 Beauty Bronzino Illuminating Cream Bronzer really isn't too difficult to pan; I did one last summer and I'm about halfway through another one now 😂.  Really, though, I only have a few bronzers that I switch between which definitely helps. 

Great job @CookieGirl1! I love the CT spray. ❤️

Nice job!! If I could pan just one bronzer product I'd be happy 🤣 that was my sign to drastically cut back on spending @CookieGirl1 

@lmaster   It’s fairly safe to say I too won’t be finishing any bronzers in the near future, if ever.  maybe super tanned skin will come back…..one day…. It’s a deterrent to buying them but every once in a while I get sucked in by a prettily embossed one.  

Same same same!!! @heartsmyface I feel I am "maturing" in the sense that I don't get super fomo like I used to, however,,, companies just love to throw in super beautiful packaging that most definitely is a reason for many purchases

@lmaster It helps that I don't have a ton of bronzers in my collection AND that it's a cream bronzer 🙂

Oooh I haven’t tried the JM Red Hibiscus yet, @CookieGirl1. Nice work on that Tower 28! It is so satisfying to get every last bit of product out 🙂 

@eshoe As with a lot of JM fragrances (for me, at least) the fragrance didn't last a long time but I really enjoyed the scent.

I experience the same thing, @CookieGirl1 @heartsmyface. Although curiously, it seems that the scents I don’t care for that last the longest on me🙄

@CookieGirl1   when scents fade I’m never quite sure if  they’re truly faded or if I’m desensitized to them and another spray will make social distancing easy for people😅

😂

@heartsmyface good point.  Nevertheless I liked it while it lasted--or while I smelled it, lol.

@CookieGirl1, love that CT setting spray! Nice job on your empties.

@itsfi that spray is so good! 

Here are me October empties. 

The Caudalie, tower 28, peace out and the sheseido are all loves. The glow recipe and Estée Lauder was a like and the la mer and the DE was a no. I had an allergic reaction to them 😭

3222C2A5-B2C9-40CD-AD7F-080716B4158B.jpeg

Yes the Caudalie mask and Tower 28, @ather!! So sorry to hear about the allergies!! 

@haleyvvvv  All good. As I age I seem to get more and more sensitive to things. I’ve tried 2 clean foundations and they make my eyes water sooo bad. I’m hoping to try the tower 28 one when it comes to Canada. 

@ather   I really tried to like la mer but their products just seem to sit on my skin.  I do like their lip balm though.  

@heartsmyface  Oh really. It’s a good thing since it’s crazy expensive 😝

testing