cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Thank you @ather😀 I agree, it's such a bummer when the good ones go away permanently. ☹️

Marvelous job @itsfi love that you were able to repurpose the lip balm

Thank you @lmaster! 🤗 With no buys and using what I already have, I’ve been finding ways to repurpose items. It’s been a nice way to work through my stash! 😊 

Mostly "loves".  The BlenderCleanser was fine but I prefer the solid version and the Purple Reign shampoo was really odd because it sort of toned my hair but it somehow toned it unevenly and in weird, unflattering streaks.Mostly "loves". The BlenderCleanser was fine but I prefer the solid version and the Purple Reign shampoo was really odd because it sort of toned my hair but it somehow toned it unevenly and in weird, unflattering streaks.

The mask was the only dud; it did absolutely nothing for my hair.The mask was the only dud; it did absolutely nothing for my hair.

The only real "love" was the Fresh Sugar lip balm; everything else was just "meh".The only real "love" was the Fresh Sugar lip balm; everything else was just "meh".

Nothing compares to Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm Limited Edition Very Cherry 3.4 oz/ 100 mL @CookieGirl1 

@CookieGirl1  Good job getting through all those products 

@CookieGirl1 Great work!!

@CookieGirl1, look at all those FS and DS empties! Nice work! that Farmacy cleanser is so good! ♥️

Nice set of empties, @CookieGirl1!! Is the cherry green clean on par with the original one? 

Same great formula, @haleyvvvv, and although it's cherry-scented it's very light.

Slightly belated January empties 

5🌠💫🌟💖 - Loves, Would Immediately or Have Already Repurchased

20210206_124745~2.jpg

20210206_124840~2.jpg

🌠💫🌟 - Likes, Would Potentially Repurchase 

20210206_124952~2.jpg

🌠💫 - Okays, Would Use Again but not Repurchase 

20210206_125151~2.jpg

20210206_125239~2.jpg

🌠 - Mehs, Wouldn't Use Again 

20210206_125331~2.jpg

- Oh Heck No's 

20210206_125852~2.jpg

Decluttered 

20210206_125950~2.jpg

@haleyvvvv  good job getting through stuff!

Thank you, @ather!! 

@haleyvvvv, the Alterna Caviar shampoo and conditioner are repurchases for me as well. Good job on your empties.

Thank you, @itsfi!! I like the Alterna shampoo and conditioner a lot, but they're not an everyday for me, I use once a week midweek when my hair needs just a little more moisture.

@haleyvvvv  I was having a hard time getting through that glamglow face wash.  I was keeping it in the shower for a while as a body wash but ended up decluttering it.  

I just used *a lot* with a cleansing brush each time I used it. I hated the smell. It was definitely a struggle though, @heartsmyface!

853555D9-64B6-49F8-9799-3CB575A290D0.jpeg

My January empties! All were loved except for the ABH Brow Gel which was just alright.

Stila Glitter & Glow liquid shadows are my absolute favourite, and I have several more colours.

The Sephora collection wipes are my favourite wipes, I always go back to them after purchasing a different brand.

The Moschino mini perfume I’ve had for over a year and just didn’t want to use it up because it’s too cute! But finally decided to.

Any and all Bath & Body Works products are great IMO! Have many more pocket-bacs, and 3-wick candles to be used up! 

@samkeaysxo I still love the Stila glitters too.  I know that most people are kind of over them but I still find myself using mine fairly often.

@samkeaysxo great empties!! Marshmallow scents are so good

Nice empties, @samkeaysxo!! I also really like the Stila glitter and glow shadows!!

6 Replies
testing