cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@Samtian, my lids have become less oily as I’ve gotten older. I found that both the regular Too Faced Shadow Insurance and the glitter shadow version were good for oily lids. 

@itsfi @Samtian Agree that the Too Faced shadow insurance works well for oily lids.

@itsfi Thank you! I realized that and was all whoa! Yeah not a fan of the Boscia oil. 

Great job, @Samtian!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you!!

That Polatam mask was one of my favorites too, @Samtian. Sadly it’s been discontinued 😥

@eshoe Well that is depressing. 

@Samtian I've grown to love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads. A must for these mask wearing days!!

@EuDeMa  Love them too!

Great to hear @ather!!!

@EuDeMa They definitely are! Glad you are loving them as well!

Great job on the empties, @Samtian!! I've got to try Clean Bee, good to know it's great. I'm sorry the Boscia cleansers didn't work well.

@haleyvvvv Thank you! I'm just not a fan of the oil type cleansers. And the other one didn't remove much stuff. I really do like the Clean Bee though. 

More decluttered and donated beauties

Fragrance samples - all 21 samples are new / never been used and have already been donated. The only fragrance samples I have in the house now are either of perfumes that I like and use, or are of scents that I'm interested in seeing if I want to pick up a full size, and I'm trying to limit those as well.Fragrance samples - all 21 samples are new / never been used and have already been donated. The only fragrance samples I have in the house now are either of perfumes that I like and use, or are of scents that I'm interested in seeing if I want to pick up a full size, and I'm trying to limit those as well.Eyeshadow - 34 out the door, many past their prime and some I just have not reached for in a long while.Eyeshadow - 34 out the door, many past their prime and some I just have not reached for in a long while.

YTD: 149 items decluttered, of which 60 were new, unused products which were donated to local charities.

Left to declutter are cheek products, foundation, hair care, bath & body, skincare and lip balms. I'm aiming to get through all the remaining category of products by the end of March, so fingers crossed my motivation and energy doesn't wane. 🤞🏼  Thank you again @heartsmyface for inspiring me to actually work on decluttering items and not just thinking about it. 😆

@itsfi  Omg I actually de stashed my same benefit eye palette!!!! 

Because it was time, right @ather?!!! 😂😜 Ohhh, I don't even want to know how long we've had that palette around! 

@itsfi  I know I got mine before 2004 🤣 probably haven’t used it since then too! I also have a bunch of the naked palettes I’ve had for so long and I should de stash 

That probably sounds about right @ather! Sigh. Yeah, with this round, I was brutal about pulling out and tossing anything that I haven't used in a long time or didn't remember purchasing. 

@itsfi really nice work on decluttering. It must feel so good to make room for new products to love!

@eshoe, I have mixed feelings about decluttering; definitely pleased to have cleared out these things, and happy to donate unused items, but also mortified that there’s so many that truly needed to be tossed. I am looking forward to having mostly full size products to work on. 

Mortified @itsfi 😂 I hope for your sake this will be a one and done sorting, then! 

1 Reply
testing