cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

December empties 42 YTD total: 724

20210106_100528-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20210106_095500300.jpg

IMG_20210106_093754383.jpg

 the only products that were a big no for me are, the beauty blender spray,, it smells terrible and has an oil type of residue, the eyelashes ughh I try and try and still can't master those suckers! The by Terry foundation sample left my skin looking too oily. 

My goal for 2021 will be to get through 750 empties 😊

Good to know about the beauty blender cleanser!! Nice empties, @lmaster!!

@haleyvvvv thank you!!

Awesome job getting through some products @lmaster .  A two a day goal is where I'm at as well.  I was looking at that beauty blender spray so thank you for saving me the $$. 

Thank you so much!! @missjeanie absolutely do not buy that bb spray!! I can say that has to be the biggest fail for me in all of 2020!!

Oh, nice job, @lmaster!!! 750 is a great goal! 👍😃

@Shosh85 thank you thank you!! I hope I can get close to the goal 🙌

@lmaster 724 empties!!!  That’s amazing!!!  🙌. I think I’d like to try counting mine up for 2021.  Maybe  estimate a goal based off my January empties?   How did you come up with your original goal number?  I had the same greasy experience with the Too Faced born this way foundation. 
Strawberry Peach body wash sounds so wonderful!   Writing that one down in case I ever make an ulta order.  

@heartsmyface thank you thank you!! Actually last year was the first year I counted my empties, so I just wanted to see how many I could get through, so this year I can have a goal 😉

@lmaster Look at those perfumes!!

@Samtian love perfume 😆 

Wow, that’s an impressive amount of mascara to finish at once, @lmaster! Nice work🙌🏼

@eshoe I might have been using them past their prime 😆 it was time for them to go,,,, made me sad 

@lmaster I hear ya! I think we could get by on DS mascaras and be perfectly fine. 

@eshoe @lmaster   Yes!!  I would be happy to buy different sets of deluxe mascara samples throughout the year just to try everything if they’d just put new release mascaras in them!  

@TeamBIC This is the kind of info we need passed on to buyers/marketers/sephora favourites teams! I vote for deluxe mascara sets with new releases too! @heartsmyface 

Ah you make a great point, @heartsmyface...like a ‘Latest Hits’ version. An annual release would be ideal, 5 DS to take you through a year! 

@eshoe @heartsmyface ohhhh absolutely!! I would actually prefer ds sizes too

Mine usually dry out in three months, @lmaster , so it really would be ideal. Plus a bonus lash primer🙌🏼 @heartsmyface 

Wow @lmaster! You did a great job! 😀 Personally, I think your natural lashes are stunning on their own. 😍Falsies pale in comparison! Good luck with your 2021 empties goal! You got this!

Awwww thank you!! @itsfi 🤗

1 Reply
testing