cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

😮 you’re counting your empties????  Are you also counting how many items you bring home?  I kinda like this system!  @ellem24 

I actually never thought of counting what I bring home and then compare. That is such a great idea!! I should try it although I don't know if I'm that organized lol 😂.. But yes I do count my empties each month, I keep what I use in a container and I take notes about every items. It motivates me to see my progress and use as much as I can 🙂 @heartsmyface 

Great empties @ellem24!!! The Sephora Coconut Sheet Mask is one of my favorites!

I have been using the deluxe sample of the Stila Mascara for the past month, and I am actually really liking it. It makes my lashes look thick and luscious, and I haven't had a clumping issue. I use it with the Lancome Lash Primer, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Thank you @sephoraaddict918 !! I'll buy a backup of the Sephora Coconut mask it's so good.

I don't understand what happened with the mascara, it wasn't old or anything. I liked the formula, I think my main issue was working with the brush. Maybe I should try with a primer like you suggested or I'm applying too much.

@ellem24  great empties. I think I have that Origins mask, which would be a great time to use since I'm feeling extra dry lately. Thanks for the reminder and review on how great it is 😉

Thanks @GalPalVal17 🙂 that mask is a life saver for dry skin!!

Congrats on your Empties total!!!

Thank you @kelloua !!

congrats on your empty totals! 🙌 @ellem24

congrats on your empty totals! 🙌 @ellem24

Re: congrats on your empty totals! 🙌 @ellem24

Thank you @lmaster 🙂

Yeah for double digits @ellem24 ! 

Oh that Ouai is so good @ellem24! Amazing job getting through so many products last month!

Thank you @eshoe !! I've tried so many scrubs and the Ouai is one of the best!

@ellem24 WOW! Good job on all of those empties! That is amazing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT !!

Great empties @ellem24! I’m so sad they stopped carrying the SDJ bath bombas☹️

Thank you @faeriegirl  What ?? I didn't knew that!! I'm so disappointed 😞 I only have 4 backups left. I hope they bring it back soon.

Me too @ellem24, I just hope they haven’t been discontinued because they aren’t on the SDJ website either ☹️

@faeriegirl I'll keep my fingers crossed!! I hope they're just switching up the packaging and not changing the formula.

Hi @ellem24 ,

Wow! Great job on getting through all of this product. I am getting the Ouai Body scrub soon. It smells so good! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT ! The scrub is amazing and smells divine!! It's such a great buy.

3 Replies
testing