cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Awesome! It seems good so far to me @lmaster. I tend to use it for a few weeks and then do a Biore to test if it is helping keep everything clear and clean

@ShortErica Did you ever find a cleansing balm/oil that you love?  For bath gels I always go to the philosophy ones purely because I want to have a variety of them to pick a scent based on my mood.  My shower usually has 3 bottles in there that I rotate between, though formula wise it's pretty average.  If you like the SDJ BumBum scent their body gel really is a nice one. 

I have found some that work fine with makeup but am still trying to find one that will do a complete job with my tinted SPF @missjeanie. I try to only have two open at a time and since I just finished one, I get to try a Korean one my sister-in-law got me. She said the reviews claimed it could remove anything so I'm excited to try it. If it works, or even if it doesn't I'll be sure to share. I don't wear tinted SPF as often since well, covid ruined my sports Sunday when it would be the perfect time to wear some heavy duty SPF and protect my skin. Maybe I'll do an outside day with the boys and test the Korean one tomorrow.

BAA77A73-EB47-486D-BC22-D1B24011770B.jpeg

Spoiler
Three and a half months into my no-buy. I do feel like progress is slow because I have a lot of full-size products I’m trying to use up and keeping my skincare routine pretty simple. I am getting there slowly but surely. Only thing I seem to be running out of is hair products though, ha!

The Moroccan oil products are staples for me as is the Fresh seaberry and Missha essence.  All the masks are ok. I’m definitely on the hunt for new ones I think I have finally gotten myself down to 5-6 sheet masks. The Dior Creme de Rose, I finally finished my last tub. I am happy to report the Fresh Rose Petal Soft Lip Cream is a suitable replacement. 

You are on a roll!! I'm 11 days in to my no buy 🙌 @lnum great job

@lmaster Woohoo! I swear once you get past the 6 week mark it becomes much easier to not buy anything because you start feeling you don’t need anything and the deals don’t phase you as much. I do plan to stop with the Rouge November sale, just trying to make it another 2 months without breaking. 😆

I can totally make it that long too!! @lnum I have somewhat stopped looking at the threads that show all the new products,,, but I can't stay away from the hauls

Good to know about the Moroccan oil, @lnum. I envision their shampoo and conditioner as perfect as the oil, but no real first-hand experience here. Good feedback!

August empties= 86 YTD total 567 🤩

1596558072616~2.jpg

 candle loves

IMG_20200826_171922870.jpg

 beauty past it's prime,, stila will be always a repurchase and il makiage is amazing

IMG_20200826_172033257.jpg

 these are declutters

IMG_20200901_122812361.jpg

 mask loves

IMG_20200901_123058715.jpgmask loves

1598980796550~2.jpg

 loves

IMG_20200901_122259469.jpg

IMG_20200901_122345445.jpg

 these ⬆️ smell odd

IMG_20200901_123201746.jpg

 these were a big no

IMG_20200901_123157894.jpg

 this is iffy, love the scent, not sure how I like the feel of my hair after using it

Great empties @lmaster!! I had a couple of Stila Shimmer & Glows dry out recently too, but I agree. They are so beautiful, I will always repurchase them.

How was the Lancome mascara? It's coming up on 21 Days of Beauty, and I'm thinking about getting it.

Love it too @sephoraaddict918 and thank you!! I'm also grabbing it 😆 for half off, I need it

So many great products here @lmaster! Love your candles! ♥️ We’re twinsies - I had the same amount of empties this month. Will  hopefully get to posting pics soon.

@itsfi thank you!! Oh how funny!! We are so close together,, the empty twins 😆🙌💙

August Empties! I was pretty happy with what I was able to use up. 

20200831_171251.jpg

20200831_171126.jpg

20200831_171207.jpg

20200831_171227.jpg

Super nice perfume bottles @CookieGirl1 

Nice, @CookieGirl1! What did you think of the Ahava?

@eshoe I was surprised but I liked the scent quite well!  I actually bought the same scent in their body lotion and the formulas on both products are nice.

I really liked it too, @CookieGirl1 - it reminds me of the ocean. I’m thinking I finished the same one last month, too; I need to tally up August today!

2020- 135/100

August Love.jpg

Love-
Skyn Iceland Eye Gels
Too Cool For School Egg Mallow Cream

August Ok.jpg

Ok-
Philosophy Honey & Cream 3 in 1.
Honey + Pear Bath Powder
Honey Pure Mask
Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot
Pinrose Treehouse Royal x3
Colourpop Donut
Sephora Lip Balm/Lipstick
Creme Shop Snowman's Story x2
Artistry Pink Sugar Lip Gloss
Biore Nose Strips
Pacifica Crystal Crush Lip Balm

August No.jpg
N.O.-
RMS Luminzer
D&G Floral Drops
DE Sweet Pitti
Sephora Rose Sleep Mask
Juice Beauty CC Cream
Sol Coco Cabana
Wax Melt

No Opinion-
L'Occitane Precioius Cream

Yeah you either love or hate Coco cabana @Samtian 🤷

@lmaster Haha yeah I was happy to finish that one.

1 Reply
testing