cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster I might have stocked up on the banana candle (I think I have 4 or 5 more in my candle stash!) and I wish that I'd gotten more of the Candy Corn sanitizer as well but my local store didn't get very many of them to begin with, I guess, and I was only able to snag one of them.  You can enjoy yours for me :).

September-December Empties 

Loves (would definitely repurchase/have already repurchased)

IMG_20210121_214124~2.jpg

Likes (could repurchase but maybe have something I like better or a lot in my stash) 

20210117_115120~2.jpg

Just okay (they're fine, I wouldn't repurchase but would use again) 

IMG_20210121_214035.jpg

Meh (either worked but there was something terrible (smell) or didn't work but didn't cause any terrible reactions) 

20210117_113416~2.jpg

Booooo 

20210117_112759~2.jpg

Wow! @haleyvvvv I wish I used up that much stuff too! Good job.

Thank you, @sprocketta!! I do wash my hair everyday, have like a 10 step morning skincare routine and have been double masking as of late, so going through products is pretty quick for me. 

@haleyvvvv you're a stronger woman than me. I couldn't keep up with a 10 step routine at night.

Great job @haleyvvvv 🙌

Thank you, @lmaster!! 

@haleyvvvv Great empties!  I cut open my SDJ products to get it all too.  Glad to see so many wins versus losses!

Thank you, @missjeanie!! Love SDJ so much and its fairly $ so gotta make sure I get it all out (but I also do it for other products in that packaging I like or love). I know, I am surprised about how many likes and loves I had this last bit, normally it is more okays, mehs and boos. 

Wow, look at all those empties @haleyvvvv! Nice job! 😁 I see a lot of full size and DS in your empties - that's great!

Thank you, @itsfi!! I cleared through a fair bit this last bit of the year, but I do have like a 10 step morning skincare routine, so I go through DS sizes fairly quickly, lol.

I'm late with posting my July empties and have tried in vain for the past 20 minutes to get this to post, 😔 so I'll just keep it short and sweet. If anyone has questions on an item, let me know. These are mainly from July, some from the last few days of June and first couple of days of this month. Most of the full size or travel size products were part of a group that has been in and out of my rotation for the last 8-10 months. It feels good to get through much of the partially used items I had sitting around the house. YTD: 550

I would repurchase these or pick up full sizes (during the fall sale)!I would repurchase these or pick up full sizes (during the fall sale)!Some oldies but goodies, as well as some new faves.Some oldies but goodies, as well as some new faves.These were good. Some, like the Fresh toner will probably be part of the November sale haul (if that will take place).These were good. Some, like the Fresh toner will probably be part of the November sale haul (if that will take place).These were nice; there are just other comparable products I like more.These were nice; there are just other comparable products I like more."It's not you; it's me.""It's not you; it's me."Except for the Hanskin PHA cleansing oil which stung my eyes, nothing irritated my skin. Milk Makeup Watermelon Mask Stick started off well, and may have suffered in its effectiveness because I left it untouched for too long between uses.Except for the Hanskin PHA cleansing oil which stung my eyes, nothing irritated my skin. Milk Makeup Watermelon Mask Stick started off well, and may have suffered in its effectiveness because I left it untouched for too long between uses.

DESTASH: I usually try to use up my products or find a way to re-purpose, unless it causes me to breakout or some other negative reaction. Neither was the case here. I don't know what happened, but it didn't seem like it would be safe to keep using it.

Destash - ruh-roh! I don't know how this happened, but part of the bottle ended up inside the cap. It must have fallen and then been stepped on (?). Sad to have to toss this one - Deborah Lippman Naked is my favorite neutral/nude. I won't be sad for too long though - I have several backups. Ha!Destash - ruh-roh! I don't know how this happened, but part of the bottle ended up inside the cap. It must have fallen and then been stepped on (?). Sad to have to toss this one - Deborah Lippman Naked is my favorite neutral/nude. I won't be sad for too long though - I have several backups. Ha!

I'm curious your thoughts on the Meltdown, @itsfi. I'm about to start using it and want to know if there's anything to look out for.

@haleyvvvv, the oil isn’t bad but it took me a little getting used to. The scent is very strong - herbal, medicinal. To me, the scent lingers. It was fine when I wasn’t applying it near my nose.  

It works better for me as a spot treatment on smaller zits, helping to reduce the size a bit and for some spots, bring them to a head. For larger areas, like my jawline, I prefer to mix it with my moisturizer because it can be drying - which are first is great because I don’t realize how drying it is but a couple days with just applying it by itself and it caused some major dryness. I do have dehydrated skin so that might have meant it left it more drying than with other people. 

This is super good to know, @itsfi!! Thank you so much!! I have dryish skin and would use it as a spot treatment, but good to know to keep an eye out for overdrying.

@haleyvvvv, happy to help. Hope it works out for you!

Great job on going through stuff, @itsfi!  I always love seeing your sheet mask collection :).

Thank you @CookieGirl1😃 It feels soooo good to see progress with the various bins of full size, travel size and foils dwindling down. Hopefully I can keep this up through the end of the year, especially with my sheet mask stash. 🤞

@itsfi it's cool because you obviously enjoy them so much :-). I'm not someone who really loves sheet masks, myself, but I genuinely love looking at everyone else's collections and reading reviews on what people like and don't. Your empties pics are always so satisfying!

Are you sheeting me 🤣 too cute @itsfi I feel the same about the watermelon SC mask

The names of the masks in that line are all so cheeky @lmaster! 😂 I love it! ♥️ So clever. 😃 And, the masks are good! 😍

1 Reply
testing