cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

My March empties! 

F60AE386-D2CA-44C9-8948-D6DA84BD6E80.jpeg

Loved:
•raspberry peach macaron Bath & Body Works candle, smells so good!
•Both BBW pocket-bacs, go through a lot of sanitizers lately.
•Victoria’s Secret Golden Bloom body spray, sweet and feminine, always got lots of compliments with this one.
•Pat McGrath FetishEyes mascara, my absolute favourite mascara!! So lengthening and defining and doesn’t flake or smudge at all. Plan to repurchase during the VIB Rouge Spring Sale.
•Clinique Lash Power mascara, the perfect mascara to use when you get lash lifts and tints done! The brush and bristles are small and don’t make a mess against your lids since your lashes are so curled. I usually have half a dozen mascaras on the go at once, but when I got lash lifts and tints all the time this is the only mascara I could use without making a huge mess.

•Sephora Collection Mini Solid Brush Cleaner, gets all of my brushes and sponges super clean! Even the tough foundation stains. 

•Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo the only brow product I’ve used for the last 5/6 years! Love the staying power, and how natural it looks. Already repurchased. 

Meh:

•all of the Briogeo products, just didn’t find they made a huge difference. Smelled good, but that’s about it- nothing special. 

Hated:
•The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toning Solution, sticky and didn’t notice any difference in my skin. I didn’t use this one up fully, but no sense holding onto something  I don’t use.
•Morphe Eyelid Primer, just didn’t work for me. Didn’t make any eyeshadow last longer, creased like crazy. 

@samkeaysxo @I wasn’t sure I liked the ordinary toner as well for my face. But I saw this great hack on Instagram. Use the the toner on your scalp. Scrub in gently. Leave on for like 10-15 minutes. Cheap dupe for drunk elephant scalp scrub without the granules. Works well for my dry scalp! @haleyvvvv 

Nice empties, @samkeaysxo!! I also dislike that Ordinary glycolic acid toner.

@samkeaysxo  Raspberry peach macaron yum!

Nice work @samkeaysxo! 👍🏼 That brush cleaner sounds like something I need to look into! 😍

Love seeing your bbw choices!! @samkeaysxo 

51716DF0-DDC4-4787-86DA-D845B142FA34.jpeg

All of these are loves❤️ The only item I won’t repurchase is the CT magic cream. 

Ahhhh, both those cleansers are great @faeriegirl! Love seeing so many full size empties! 

I'm still working on my SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff 0.67oz/ 20mL How long did it last @faeriegirl? It's a great value, just wish they'd take out the fragrance.

@ShortErica It would be a lot better without fragrance and if it was in a tube. I opened it in June so about 8 months.

Wow! I knew it was a lot of product but that's crazy. A tube would be great @faeriegirl

So nice to hear these were all loves, they all look like such great products, @faeriegirl!! Great job on the empties!!

Weekly empties E3FB8C96-43C4-4A40-AE22-308984CB2A00.jpeg

All are loves. I have a backup Protini already but I really liked the Tatcha water cream sample so I might get it next time.

@faeriegirl  I love the YTTP! I stocked up on it when it was a point perk. I do really like the protini cream as it is great under makeup and provides great hydration without being greasy.

@faeriegirl  Great empties!!

@faeriegirl How long do you think the 8ml of B-Hydra lasted?

@meou  I’m really not sure. I had it in my travel bag for awhile.

@faeriegirl smart place for it to be lol. 

Second Quarter Empties. 
I LOVED all the different BubbleT shower gels. They all smell so good. The Spascriptions Glacier Water wipes were another favorite. The Mario Badescu facial spray with Aloe, Sage and Orange Blossom was a nice mist. For masks my favorites were Venofye royal honey sheet mask and Therawell Hemp eye steam masks. For make up my favorite was Bare Minerals Mineral veil. 

1st Q - 25

2nd Q - 44

TTD - 69

April

5EC1C4B1-0EDB-4E43-ACC0-D941B878FDE9.jpeg

 May

DB364394-0459-401C-A03A-F1184603DE71.jpeg

June

344BE36D-7B88-4EFA-8533-C4C601D97C50.jpeg

Yay for bubble-T shower gel @emaisgr8! They smell so good! 😍

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is a staple for me too. Great job on you empties @emaisgr8!

testing