cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@lmaster Thank you, I'm excited! Far better this year than last year!

What was it about th clear improvement mask that was a nope, @Samtian?

@haleyvvvv Haha the fact I had to mix it myself. It was just powder and you mix it with water. Nope don't like that.

Yep, that would do it! That does sound annoying, @Samtian

@haleyvvvv It was! It took three tries to finally get the water to powder ratio figured out. 

Definitely a nope, @Samtian!! The pre-mixed one is quite nice though. 

Being a lip fanatic, my eyes immediately went to the bright red tube and thought it was ABH American Doll bc I have it and the packaging and colour look similar. I do remember CP Creeper was a popular shade though! I wonder if it's still sold on their website @Samtian 

@Guessgal It is! I'm going to have to look up that ABH one. 

May Empties!

This month I had 41 empties which are mostly sheet masks.  I challenged myself to do a sheet mask every day and it's been a good habit to get into, it's forcing me to get back to taking care of my skin.  When I started working from home I also stopped wearing makeup daily and started sleeping in until I had to start work.  I much prefer being back in some kind of routine, as does my skin. I only had 3 items purchased this month (I'm going to count my US purchases once I'm able to pick them up).

Year To Date--- 223 empties and 196 purchases.  I'm very happy to have used up more than I've bought!!  June will continue my daily masking challenge and a challenge to use up some deluxe samples. 

Empties all together -- 41 this month!Empties all together -- 41 this month!My Loves -- Big shout out to the Native Deodorant, Will be ordering/purchasing as soon as I can run through some of the open ones I have right now.  Love that the deliver to Canada to for free too!!  The HK hand cream was also a delight and I'll buy more at some point.My Loves -- Big shout out to the Native Deodorant, Will be ordering/purchasing as soon as I can run through some of the open ones I have right now. Love that the deliver to Canada to for free too!! The HK hand cream was also a delight and I'll buy more at some point.Likes -- These all were nice masks that I'd consider again if I didn't have so many to get through... it's normal to have a 500 piece collection of masks right??Likes -- These all were nice masks that I'd consider again if I didn't have so many to get through... it's normal to have a 500 piece collection of masks right??The Meh group -- These were all nice, I have several more of most of them and will gladly use them, but likely won't repurchase since there's newness out there.  Shout out to the Nutrogena hotel hand soap... I quite enjoyed this for however much I can 'enjoy' a hotel hand soap. The Sweet Chef mask was nice though crazy ill-fitting!The Meh group -- These were all nice, I have several more of most of them and will gladly use them, but likely won't repurchase since there's newness out there. Shout out to the Nutrogena hotel hand soap... I quite enjoyed this for however much I can 'enjoy' a hotel hand soap. The Sweet Chef mask was nice though crazy ill-fitting!The Nopes.  These dang eye patches... they slide everywhere and don't really do much.  I wanted to love the TJ mask so much, but the scent was a no and I pulled it off after a couple minutes I really hate that I hated it.  The Soap and Glory was awful and I'm sad that I have more masks from the brand.  Fingers crossed they're better!The Nopes. These dang eye patches... they slide everywhere and don't really do much. I wanted to love the TJ mask so much, but the scent was a no and I pulled it off after a couple minutes I really hate that I hated it. The Soap and Glory was awful and I'm sad that I have more masks from the brand. Fingers crossed they're better!

So many empties @missjeanie!!! I tried the Soap and Glory mask, and I think I liked it ... it must not have been that memorable if I can't really remember though. LOL

@sephoraaddict918 I've got another one of their masks pulled out for tonight.. I'm hoping its better!

Wow, @missjeanie, way to use up those masks!

Thanks @CookieGirl1 it feels good to get moving on them!

@missjeanie Wow wow wow... that's a lot of sheet masks 🙂 

@AMK721 My mission to get back into sheet masking!!

@missjeanie  I'm a fan of a good sheet mask 😉

You're doing a spectacular job of keeping up with sheet masking @missjeanie! How's your skin liking it? 

I wonder if there's a way to repurpose the other Soap & Glory masks you have...maybe applying it elsewhere - hands? feet? neck? decollete? back of the neck after a warm day outside? 

Thanks @itsfi !  Getting back to masking has been a really great thing for me.  Having the challenge to see how long I can do it daily for is nice because it's forcing me to do skincare.  I was waking up and not even washing my face some days until I showered at lunch time.  The working from home has been a challenge for routines over here.  Since I've been back to masking I've noticed a bit less clogged pores, but I'm not sure if that's due to the masks or because I've been back on an actual routine where I'm washing, using a serum and then moisturizing/sunscreen.  I've also got a renewed desire to curate my collection a bit more.  I've determined that the printed masks from TCS aren't a necessary for me, and I'm good to just use em up now.  

That Soap n Glory... I actually like the idea of using them on my neck/décolleté.  I've only really started thinking about these areas more in the last year or so and think I could likely do some catching up on skincare there.  Which is also a good reminder that I have a body mask in my project pan... looks like I'll be doing a full body masking later this evening!  Thanks for the idea!

@missjeanie  Great masks!!! 

Thanks @ather Masks were my saving grace last month!

Great empties @missjeanie 

testing