cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@haleyvvvv yeah I definitely don't want to spray that scent on my face 🤣

Lol, fair enough, @lmaster!! I find it less gross than super rosey scented ones though and cause it dissipates quickly.

@lmaster gingerbread cookie?! Was it as good as it sounds? 

@CookieGirl1 no it was a total let down, no good scent, and I didn't even know it was a clay mask 😂 it had that typical clay mask smell 😳

@lmaster ewwwwww 😳

@lmaster  I didn’t know there was a bubble tea blueberry!!! I need it!!

@ather ohhhhh yes and grape and cherry!!!

@lmaster  I have the mango and I’ve seen the strawberry on the masking thread! 

All these fruity ones from the line are excellent @ather 

how do you like the  rich kid coconut gel?

@WhereYouStand it was ok, not stand out to me, and the scent was odd 🤷

C5A0309A-6506-485C-BDBD-B21535B67045.jpeg

This is my empty’s from March. I may have missed a few since I’m horrible for saving things. Everything was a love and I’ve already restocked my stash except the vitamin c because I have a full size of the tatcha one. But I will probably go back to the Summer Fridays once it’s done! Definitely a good one. 

@ather I love that Drunk Elephant serum 😘

@blackkitty2014  Yes it’s so good!

Amazing empties, @ather!! So many full sized products and yay for them being wins!! I'm working though that DDG cleanser now.

@haleyvvvv  Do you like it? I really enjoyed it. But I have so many more to go through before buying a FS. 

I'm not loving it, @ather. I'm using as a night cleanser, and I don't like how it doesn't suds up well. It doesn't work well with my PMD, which is disappointing. And I feel like its such an effort to really get it onto my face. But, it's a good cleanser once it is on my skin, and doesn't irritate my skin the way other AHA containing cleansers do.

@haleyvvvv  I think I didn’t like it at first either but it reacted well with my skin and didn’t make my skin feel super dried out like some do. 

@ather  Ouhh you’re making me want to try the summer Friday’s.  I’m one and a quarter serums away from being able to justify another C purchase.  So close:) 

@heartsmyface  ooooo that’s exciting!! The sale is up tomorrow and I’m tempted to buy a back up. 

Love seeing your empties!! @ather so you really like the SF?? What about it makes you love it so much?

1 Reply
testing