cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Weekly empties and a few I had to de stash.A0500B76-D675-4A31-B875-31571CD0A727.jpeg

The only repurchase is the It Cosmetics celebration illumination powder foundation. It is my favorite powder foundation and I usually always have a backup. The Volition has been one of my favorite scrubs but I recently tried the Youth To The People Yerba Mate Resurfacing + Exfoliating Energy Facial with Enzymes + Niacinamide 2.... and I like it more. The DE cleanser I have replaced with Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml. DE Shaba is nice but I won’t be repurchasing. The YTTP adaptogen deep moisturizer was nice but the scent is not good. The Charlotte Tilbury multi miracle glow was just ok. The Sara Happ dream slip lip mask was nice but I’ve replaced it with the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original. I had to de stash the Coola setting spray because I cannot stand the scent. The Sara Happ lip slip balm wasn’t very good for me, I had to reapply it constantly. The DE body cleanser and lotion started out as loves but after a few weeks they started to smell weird. 

Hi @faeriegirl ,

This is a great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@faeriegirl  I’ve been switching some of my DE with YTTP I’ve been loving their products lately!! 

@faeriegirl @Yeah I’m not super impressed so far with the drunk elephant hair care and body care line. I was expecting it to be amazing but so far....meh. 

Its super disappointing to hear that the DE lotion and body wash started to smell off after a while, @faeriegirl !!

Likes- bath and body works, kate somerville l, frehblack tea, briogeo volume spray.  Loves-Drunk Elephant protini, b hydra, bareminerals mineral veil, briogeo mask and scrub, gold fadden md.Likes- bath and body works, kate somerville l, frehblack tea, briogeo volume spray. Loves-Drunk Elephant protini, b hydra, bareminerals mineral veil, briogeo mask and scrub, gold fadden md.

Love ❤️-will repurchase soonLove ❤️-will repurchase soon

@jen81  Great empties!!

How long did the Paulas choice drops last @jen81?

@faeriegirl  They recommend you use up in 3 month before vit c loses potency. It lasted three months with generous usage. The color will start to change and darken when it loses potency. I used a dropper full each time. I will buy when they have a 20% off sale . Which they often have. 

@jen81 I really wish they would put this in an airtight package.  Or, just sell a smaller size in the bottle so that you don't wind up throwing part of it away b/c it deactivated.  

@greeneyedgirl107  Airtight/airless pump would be nice. I was able to use it up in three months before it started to darken. I think you have to plan to use in three months which is an adjustment. I tend to switch around to new products way to often. I will wait to repurchase for this reason because I have Sunday riley ceo serum to finish up and don’t want to chance wasting any. I have seen a trial size in the past, not sure if they still have it. 

@jen81 A trial size would be perfect!  Thanks for the info...gonna go check on it!

Thank you @jen81!

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly empties Not super impressedNot super impressed

NooooooNoooooo

Loves!!!Loves!!!

@lmaster, I really like that Caudalie micellar water, but...

@lmaster, I really like that Caudalie micellar water, but I use micellar water so sparingly, it's taking forever to finish the small bottle that I've been enjoying for the last 2 years 😅

Re: @lmaster, I really like that Caudalie micellar water, but...

Oh wow @angelKiss24 I use micellar water every morning 😁

@lmaster, I only use enough to soak one end of a qtip to clean up my eyeliner/eyeshadow look when I do wear one... so it takes A WHILE to finish a 100ml bottle!! 😆

That's a great idea too for eyeliner @angelKiss24 👍

That candle sounds yummy @lmaster!

Even my husband likes it @faeriegirl it's really really fantastic

@lmaster So many great products! I love that candle! 

Best,
Rebecca

1 Reply
testing