cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Likes- bath and body works, kate somerville l, frehblack tea, briogeo volume spray.  Loves-Drunk Elephant protini, b hydra, bareminerals mineral veil, briogeo mask and scrub, gold fadden md.Likes- bath and body works, kate somerville l, frehblack tea, briogeo volume spray. Loves-Drunk Elephant protini, b hydra, bareminerals mineral veil, briogeo mask and scrub, gold fadden md.

Love ❤️-will repurchase soonLove ❤️-will repurchase soon

@jen81  Great empties!!

How long did the Paulas choice drops last @jen81?

@faeriegirl  They recommend you use up in 3 month before vit c loses potency. It lasted three months with generous usage. The color will start to change and darken when it loses potency. I used a dropper full each time. I will buy when they have a 20% off sale . Which they often have. 

@jen81 I really wish they would put this in an airtight package.  Or, just sell a smaller size in the bottle so that you don't wind up throwing part of it away b/c it deactivated.  

@greeneyedgirl107  Airtight/airless pump would be nice. I was able to use it up in three months before it started to darken. I think you have to plan to use in three months which is an adjustment. I tend to switch around to new products way to often. I will wait to repurchase for this reason because I have Sunday riley ceo serum to finish up and don’t want to chance wasting any. I have seen a trial size in the past, not sure if they still have it. 

@jen81 A trial size would be perfect!  Thanks for the info...gonna go check on it!

Thank you @jen81!

Re: Empties - 2019

Weekly empties Not super impressedNot super impressed

NooooooNoooooo

Loves!!!Loves!!!

@lmaster, I really like that Caudalie micellar water, but...

@lmaster, I really like that Caudalie micellar water, but I use micellar water so sparingly, it's taking forever to finish the small bottle that I've been enjoying for the last 2 years 😅

Re: @lmaster, I really like that Caudalie micellar water, but...

Oh wow @angelKiss24 I use micellar water every morning 😁

@lmaster, I only use enough to soak one end of a qtip to clean up my eyeliner/eyeshadow look when I do wear one... so it takes A WHILE to finish a 100ml bottle!! 😆

That's a great idea too for eyeliner @angelKiss24 👍

That candle sounds yummy @lmaster!

Even my husband likes it @faeriegirl it's really really fantastic

@lmaster So many great products! I love that candle! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT I'm seriously in love with this scent!

@lmaster Me too! I love their candles too! They last so long! 

Best,
Rebecca

Love bath & body works candles @lmaster 👍

@2manyperfumes this candle,,,omg!! When I smell it,, it's wayyyyy too sweet but when you light it, it's AHmazing, the best ever

My daughter has that scent ❤️ I have the coffee house and the coffee and donuts one - I love their room diffusers too.  

2 Replies
testing