cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

How long did the Paulas choice drops last @jen81?

@faeriegirl  They recommend you use up in 3 month before vit c loses potency. It lasted three months with generous usage. The color will start to change and darken when it loses potency. I used a dropper full each time. I will buy when they have a 20% off sale . Which they often have. 

@jen81 I really wish they would put this in an airtight package.  Or, just sell a smaller size in the bottle so that you don't wind up throwing part of it away b/c it deactivated.  

@greeneyedgirl107  Airtight/airless pump would be nice. I was able to use it up in three months before it started to darken. I think you have to plan to use in three months which is an adjustment. I tend to switch around to new products way to often. I will wait to repurchase for this reason because I have Sunday riley ceo serum to finish up and don’t want to chance wasting any. I have seen a trial size in the past, not sure if they still have it. 

@jen81 A trial size would be perfect!  Thanks for the info...gonna go check on it!

Thank you @jen81!

I started out this month on a roll! Then I got sick and got the Clean Line Gratis so that stopped my roll haha. But I'm so close to my goal!! For some reason a few of the things weren't in my box so they aren't pictured. 2020- 93/100

June Yes.jpg

Love-
Escada Cherries in the Air
Wax Melts
Annick Goutal Eua d'Hadrien
MAC lip samples
Gold Dermal Mask

June Ok.jpg

Ok-
Sephora Green Tea Mask
CK Eternity Now
Aerin Waterlily Sun
Buxom Bare Escentuals Mascara
benefit Bad Gal Bang! Mascara
benefit Posie Balm

June No.jpg

N.O.-
Origins Clear Improvement x2
Clinique Chubby Stick 01 Richer Raisin
Nude Detox Gentle Wash
Bumble + bumble sea spray
Sephora Matcha Tea Mask- No Opinion I messed this one up.

June Destash.jpg

Destash-
Clinique Black Honey
Colourpop Creeper
Rimmel Kajal Eyeliner
UD Hi-Fi Lip Shine in Naked
Covergirl PR Romance Quad
Loreal Infallible 100 Azalea

You got this @Samtian! Your empties goals is within reach! I wonder what the 100th product will be. Hmmm... 🤔 

@itsfi Thank you! I am currently 2 away!

@Samtian  Ahhh so close!!!

@ather Haha next month!

Wow you are sooooo close to your goal!! @Samtian 

@lmaster Thank you, I'm excited! Far better this year than last year!

What was it about th clear improvement mask that was a nope, @Samtian?

@haleyvvvv Haha the fact I had to mix it myself. It was just powder and you mix it with water. Nope don't like that.

Yep, that would do it! That does sound annoying, @Samtian

@haleyvvvv It was! It took three tries to finally get the water to powder ratio figured out. 

Definitely a nope, @Samtian!! The pre-mixed one is quite nice though. 

Being a lip fanatic, my eyes immediately went to the bright red tube and thought it was ABH American Doll bc I have it and the packaging and colour look similar. I do remember CP Creeper was a popular shade though! I wonder if it's still sold on their website @Samtian 

@Guessgal It is! I'm going to have to look up that ABH one. 

I have  massive bag of empties I keep throwing things into. But, I am not going to go through it because it’s so daunting, so I thought I’d show some recent empties and ACTUALLY throw them away now. I may get to the bag eventually but this is a start. 

Full Size items:

• Not sure I noticed any difference in the Super you, though people swear by these. I will see if I’m more irritable without but not likely to repurchase. I got these at a 2-for-1 during Nordstrom anniversary sale.
  • The Sephora body wash was nice enough, I bought it in Europe accidentally, I thought it was lotion. 😞
  • Caudalie eye cream- I really liked it, very creamy and hydrating.
  • Shiseido cotton is a staple - already re-purchased full size
  • Lush bath bomb was awesome - from a Valentine’s Day gift exchange here - I finally used it, so fun and lovely scent 💕💕💕

Sample items:

• Raw beauty - tastes pretty terrible, would not purchase
  • Dr. Jart peel - was pretty fun and exfoliating
  • Coverfx concealer - okay but not life changing to purchase from the card, would have to try a real sample in store
  • Make Up For Ever - Reboot - a great sample with large bubbles of 4 different colors. It was enough for me to try for like a week and I ended up purchasing the full size. Beautiful coverage, almost full but with the lightweight texture, and wears well throughout the day. Love MUFE!
  • Exuviance AP peel - got it on sale at Ulta, really nice when I need an acid peel

I think that’s it! Feeling accomplished at posting this, lol. 

2BBBEBDF-0788-42A4-8E64-73AE58C5C2CE.jpeg82BBECC1-CC7F-427D-AEC3-3607ACD87E21.jpeg

1 Reply