cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@itsfi I personally didn't have much luck with the benefit primer,, it's been awhile, and I think I have a small sample,, I might try it in the cooler months... Great job!!

@lmaster, the Benefit primer made my pores MORE noticeable!!! 😳😱🤷🏻‍♀️🤪😂🤣😂 That is like a public nuisance. My goodness! No one needs to see that. 😂 I ended up using it on my lids. Even still, I decided to pick up a sample of the hydrating version to try. Hahaha! 😂 

For pore blurring, I’ve been loving TOUCH IN SOL - No Poreblem Primer! ♥️ 

@itsfi Happy to know I am not the only one there - it does the same for me...I thought I was maybe using it wrong (if that is even possible). Is it working well on you lids, though? I only have a sample but I am still reluctant to toss it. ^.^

@CoffeeWuff, it was just alright on my lids. I really just used it there because I didn’t want to toss it. I ended up using it for my eyeshadow, on parts of my face where it would create a spotlight on pores, like my forehead, etc.)

I felt the same way too when I first tried it - what am I doing wrong? I applied it with my fingers, a brush, a sponge ... and nope. 😞 But now I know what my pores look like magnified and will have to apologize to my dermatologist and aesthetician for them having to endure that horror the next time I see them - ha! 😂 

It does feel good to know I’m not the only one who had this experience. It’s loved by many; just not a good fit for me and my pores. 😝 

@itsfi I didn't like the super silicone feeling that benefit has,, I also rotate the no poreblem 🙌 the hydrating one sounds more promising

Holy cow, @itsfi, that's a LOT of masks!!!!

@CookieGirl1, yep, a very satisfying feeling! I’ve been working my way through wash off masks that have been partially used / open and trying not to open up a new mask before I’ve gone through a few. It’s been great to not have so many half used or 3/4 used products lying around. 😃

@itsfi I know what you mean!  I have one mask that I've put on my "I'm-going-to-finish-this" list for this month because I'm tired of having it sit in my drawer half-used and I know that it'll feel good to just finish it off.  Great job!

@CookieGirl1, you ARE going to finish that mask!! Yes, you are!! 😃 If you remember, please tag me when you post about it so I can celebrate with you! 🙌🏼 🎉  Such a good feeling to use up things! 

@itsfi Yay! Here's to being smart consumers! 🥂

@CookieGirl1, cheers to that! 😉 

cheers to ice cream.jpgice cream cheers.png

@itsfi NOW you're talking! 

I thought you would appreciate that @CookieGirl1! We had a heat wave last week and I went to the nearby store to pick up some ice cream and their freezer section was broken so no ice cream. 😞 Tomorrow's supposed to be a scorcher (or at least for this area) so I'm going to pick up some ice cream tonight. I know, I know, why don't I already have ice cream in the house?! Must do better, Fi! Hahaha! 🙂

@itsfi be a smart consumer. Pick up two.  #noregrets

Re: Empties - 2019

March 2019 EmptiesEmpties-2019.03.PNG

Let’s start with the Australiain Gold Botanical Lotion SPF 50.

Spoiler

DR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45

Spoiler

Dr. Jart+ Magical Skin Potions

Spoiler

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine

Spoiler

SON & PARK - Beauty Water

Spoiler

Remembering to page @eshoe about the beauty water

DEVACURL - SUPERCREAM® Coconut Curl Styler

Spoiler

John Frieda Frizz Ease Leave-in Conditioner

Spoiler

BOSCIA - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

Spoiler

Now let’s end of a high note with bareMinerals Mineral Veil Talc Free Setting Powder Illuminating Mineral Veil

Spoiler

Thank you for your detailed reviews, @ShortErica!  My skin is so picky about cleansers, too.  It's interesting how they make such a difference in your skin.

You're welcome @curlychiquita!

I wasn't a fan of the Boscia oil cleanser either, @ShortErica, so you are not alone there! And LOVE BM's mineral veil. It's such a good setting powder!

Yay! Sometimes I question whether my opinions are true since we are all different or I'm going something wrong with the product. Thanks for commenting @quspork!

I definitely understand that feeling, @ShortErica! It can really make you feel crazy when one items is just beloved by everyone (it seems) and it just doesn't work out for you. 

@ShortErica I use the boscia as a pre-pre cleanse if that makes sense? If I’m wearing a lot of face products (usually for a special occasion or a date night. on a regular work day I don’t wear a ton of concealer and never foundation, just a touch of powder), I’ll put some of the boscia on at the same time as my TOO FACED - Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil and after that take a makeup wipe and take everything off, and then go on with my cleanser and KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Tonerand by the time I get to the toner everything is off. I let it sit for a few mins just so that the makeup can start to break off. If you’re still looking for a similar product, I had a sample of the Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 5.1 oz/ 150 mLand it did a FANTASTIC job, and smelled like lavender. I think a mini version is coming out which is great because a little goes a long way. I had a foil that lasted 4 uses!! The boscia only works for me because I don’t use as an actual precleanse on a regular basis haha.

2 Replies
testing