cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

@ShortErica @I wonder if the Ouidad would be a less expensive alternative to DevaCurl? I seem to see it at TJ Maxx or on clearance at Ulta often.

Oh no @eshoe! You're giving me reasons to go into TJ Maxx! 😂 I'll be watching for some deals now.

No no no, I don’t want to do that, @ShortErica 😆 Sorry!

How can I test my resolve if I don't try it @eshoe? Also this reminds me I did have a purchase there in January - spf. I dont think I have that in my low buy budget but spf is kinda a must, right? Debating whether I add it in my low buy post or accept it as a category I don't need to track.

SPF is a necessity @ShortErica. if it helps prevent skin cancer, it’s a necessity. 

That being said, I like trying different spfs to see how they work/look with makeup. I have a FS almost unused tube, so I don’t need it, in which case I would count my own spf purchases toward my low buy balance.

@ShortErica I agree with you on how much product is in the bottom of a tube of lipstick/chapstick.  I've dug out product on several bullets and am always amazed.  Great review of the inky list eye cream.  I've been wondering about that one.  And like you .. I wonder if an eye cream is needed in my routine.  Maybe I'll just get fillers then use a regular face cream.  hmmmm

@missjeanie I am thinking I'll do no eye cream and see if I miss it. Let me know if you drop it from your routine and use face cream.

Who’s lazy? Me! 😂🤣 I haven’t posted my empties for 6 months so here they are. I’m doing well with skincare but not so much with makeup . Sad new: I’m developing an allergic reaction with most of my beloved Ordinary products.
1EC91D3A-687D-4E79-8F91-335C29AA1729.jpegA01E3AED-4C09-4A0D-BCF0-2806E4BC73E3.jpegCB236474-745D-4A9B-807B-3632402AE04D.jpegDDCE4638-A541-46B3-B9A6-767B61ED26B2.jpeg

You finished the Tatcha Silk Canvas @blackkitty2014- I’m so jealous! I need to get on mine.

💖 the brow box, such a cute little set up!

@eshoe I like Tatcha In general so it’s so easy to finish their products 🥰 I don’t know why I use up Tatcha primer so fast 😂🤣 only takes me 3 months 

Holy Tatcha, @blackkitty2014! That's impressive. 

Thx @CookieGirl1 ❤️

Thats an amazing amount of empties @blackkitty2014 !  I dream of using up that much makeup!

@missjeanie I really really want to hit pan of either an eyeshadow palette or a blusher but that hasn’t happened yet 😂🤣

Those are big goals @blackkitty2014 !  I tried for a blusher a couple times.. failed both times... lol, they're so big!

Nice set of empties @blackkitty2014!!! It's sad to hear your having allergic reactions to your skincare faves. We all know how hard it is to find stuff that works, so it hurts even more when those holy grail products betray us. 

@sephoraaddict918 I really sad about it. I went thru so many of those Vitamin C Silicons 😢

Great set of empties @blackkitty2014 ! Sorry about the TO products, I’ve had the same issue with the 2% salicylic acid ( only if I use it as a leave-on treatment ).

Oh no @keana1 . 😢

sooo many empties! Wooh! I have to ask do you love the Tatcha essence / amorepacific?

@SAlyFitz I really like that Tatcha essence. I will buy full-size. For the AmorePacific mist, I’d been using it since 2014. I love it. I use it as first step of my routine to open up my pores and help all the goodies after it to sink in. 

1 Reply
testing