cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Tanks! Yes putting the cream on it was very fragrant idr it lasting long on me tho

My goal this month was to finish off as many partials as I could.

Favs:

Honorable Mention

• BeautyBio The Peel
    • glycolic acid peel off mask; so easy to apply and peel off, leaves skin softIMG_1691.jpeg

I have a few of the sweet chef serums to try out but have, like you decided that I need to use up some partial bottles before I crack into them.  Great goal and job hitting it @averylayne 

thanks @missjeanie ! Hope you're able to get through your partials too! They take up too much valuable space haha

@averylayne Great job! I'm going to have to look at that Glow Cream. 

@Samtian it's so good, and the scent is great...pretty, floral, but light.  hope you get a chance to try it!

YTD empties total: 264Big NoBig No

LovesLoves

LovesLoves

LikeLike

Like/mehLike/meh

Oooh I spy honey potion in that loves list!! Nice set of empties, @lmaster!!

Ooohhhh yes @haleyvvvv I have one more mini left,, then I'll have to buy FS

Oooh we are in similar boats @lmaster, except I have the small bottle. I was hoping I'd get one in my Boxycharm premium. It truly is so good!

@haleyvvvv me tooooooo!!!

Got tired of staring at these products I never use, so I threw them all out today! So liberating haha. And now I have more space for some new stuff 😄 (I didn't actually throw out the Kiehls mask, because I save the empties for their recycle program 😉)IMG_1458.jpg

What did you think of the Kiehl's cilantro mask, @averylayne?

@quspork I didn't really notice a huge difference with it, and I really didn't like the sticky feeling it leaves on the skin.  You're suppose to just wipe off the excess, but I always had to rinse it off because I just didn't like how heavy it felt on my skin.  I had about 1/3 of the jar before I tossed it out...I thought about just finishing it, but I would rather just enjoy other products I like rather than torture myself haha 😅

Thanks, @averylayne. I'm not usually a big fan of tissue-off masks either for that reason- so many seem to sit heavy. Good to know about this one!

@quspork agreed! learned my lesson with this one. I will likely be avoiding those types also!

Loves❤️❤️- paulas choice was discontinued unfortunately. Will repurchase the Jordan Samuel cleanser soon along with the Vichy. Others I already have deluxe samples or backups!Loves❤️❤️- paulas choice was discontinued unfortunately. Will repurchase the Jordan Samuel cleanser soon along with the Vichy. Others I already have deluxe samples or backups!

Loves/ Likes - briogeo is a HG item. Only like is Sunday Riley tidal which is nice but probably won’t reuchaw at this time. Rest I have backups already!Loves/ Likes - briogeo is a HG item. Only like is Sunday Riley tidal which is nice but probably won’t reuchaw at this time. Rest I have backups already!

B940F0BC-0E53-4FCE-BC87-EB0616202FA8.jpeg

Okay-LP is ok. Dr Dennis gross is stinky and I wouldn’t repurchase but will use up samples. Others are nice but didn’t wow me.Okay-LP is ok. Dr Dennis gross is stinky and I wouldn’t repurchase but will use up samples. Others are nice but didn’t wow me.

Destash- boscia was old so needed to go. Korres mask was ok but strong. Andalou mask is harsh a small irritated my skin. Others were just old.Destash- boscia was old so needed to go. Korres mask was ok but strong. Andalou mask is harsh a small irritated my skin. Others were just old.

Nah- verb shampoo left a greasy film at times. Used up on my daughter since she only washes her hair a few times a weeks. Drunk elephant irritated my skin. They reservoir effect was a no go for me as I couldn’t use other actives with it.Nah- verb shampoo left a greasy film at times. Used up on my daughter since she only washes her hair a few times a weeks. Drunk elephant irritated my skin. They reservoir effect was a no go for me as I couldn’t use other actives with it.

@scott1201 wrote:

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Nice set of empties, @jen81!! I've also been enjoying the Living Proof PhD shampoo.

@jen81 Wow great job! I had to laugh when I saw the pudding...I think I have one in my drawer somewhere...haha.

Yes was so excited to try it out. Used it like 5 times then forgot all about it! Oopsie! @Samtian 

I didn't care for the c firma either @jen81 great empties!!

4 Replies
testing