cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Lovesโค๏ธโค๏ธ- paulas choice was discontinued unfortunately. Will repurchase the Jordan Samuel cleanser soon along with the Vichy. Others I already have deluxe samples or backups!Lovesโค๏ธโค๏ธ- paulas choice was discontinued unfortunately. Will repurchase the Jordan Samuel cleanser soon along with the Vichy. Others I already have deluxe samples or backups!

Loves/ Likes - briogeo is a HG item. Only like is Sunday Riley tidal which is nice but probably wonโ€™t reuchaw at this time. Rest I have backups already!Loves/ Likes - briogeo is a HG item. Only like is Sunday Riley tidal which is nice but probably wonโ€™t reuchaw at this time. Rest I have backups already!

B940F0BC-0E53-4FCE-BC87-EB0616202FA8.jpeg

Okay-LP is ok. Dr Dennis gross is stinky and I wouldnโ€™t repurchase but will use up samples. Others are nice but didnโ€™t wow me.Okay-LP is ok. Dr Dennis gross is stinky and I wouldnโ€™t repurchase but will use up samples. Others are nice but didnโ€™t wow me.

Destash- boscia was old so needed to go. Korres mask was ok but strong. Andalou mask is harsh a small irritated my skin. Others were just old.Destash- boscia was old so needed to go. Korres mask was ok but strong. Andalou mask is harsh a small irritated my skin. Others were just old.

Nah- verb shampoo left a greasy film at times. Used up on my daughter since she only washes her hair a few times a weeks. Drunk elephant irritated my skin. They reservoir effect was a no go for me as I couldnโ€™t use other actives with it.Nah- verb shampoo left a greasy film at times. Used up on my daughter since she only washes her hair a few times a weeks. Drunk elephant irritated my skin. They reservoir effect was a no go for me as I couldnโ€™t use other actives with it.

@scott1201 wrote:

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Nice set of empties, @jen81!! I've also been enjoying the Living Proof PhD shampoo.

@jen81 Wow great job! I had to laugh when I saw the pudding...I think I have one in my drawer somewhere...haha.

Yes was so excited to try it out. Used it like 5 times then forgot all about it! Oopsie! @Samtian 

I didn't care for the c firma either @jen81 great empties!!

March 2020 empties ! These three first months of the year have been slow in terms of empties, but I've been using some products that were quite full to begin with. I'm hoping the next few months will be more productive ! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

IMG_3258.JPG

Spoiler
  • Shiseido Facial Cotton โ€“ 165 Sheets : This is a cult classic for a reason. Shiseido cotton rounds are the softest ones I have used, and itโ€™s convenient to apply toner and remove makeup in the eyes area as well. I enjoy the fact that there is no lint residue sticking to my face after using these, and that these donโ€™t scratch my skin. * Have been repurchasing it for years already.
  • Yadah Collagen Mask Pack : One of my favorite sheet masks. It really makes your skin glowy, and it feels plumped and softer after using it. The snail essence also does wonder for inflammation and moisture. Overall, I feel like I could be using it at any time and Iโ€™d always get great results. * Would repurchase in the future. Hoping I can find it again at Marshallโ€™s for a great price !
  • Laneige Apple Lime Lip Sleeping Mask (3 g - 0.10 oz.) : Very lovely overnight lip masks, I really enjoy using it. I havenโ€™t had dry lips since I started using it on a regular basis. A little goes a long way, and my lips stay smooth day after day. Also, the apple lime version is my favorite scent Iโ€™ve tried of it so far. Wonderful price for the quantity + quality, imo. * Would repurchase a full size of this scent next time. Have other minis and full sizes of this product to finish first though.
  • Lโ€™Occitane en Provence Festive Garden Light Hand Cream : Fantastic smell, and I loveeeed the whipped cream texture ! I hope they bring back this formula eventually. Lโ€™Occitaneโ€™s light hand creams are my favorites to bring at work, because they arenโ€™t greasy and they absorb quickly into the skin. Plus, they provide enough moisture for my skin. This version was no exception to the rule. * This was limited edition, but I would repurchase similar hand creams from the brand.
  • Cosrx One Step Original Clear Pad (70 Pads) : These pads are excellent to use both in the morning or at night time. They arenโ€™t harsh yet they remove impurities effectively, without irritating your skin. I have combo skin and found that it also helps with texture to a certain extent, as well as healing acne faster. The pads are generously pre-soaked, and donโ€™t dry out easily.  * I have a backup of these, and I will keep repurchasing in the future. Excellent quality for the price !

IMG_3259.JPG

Spoiler
  • The Face Shop Real Nature Bamboo Face Mask : The whole line of Real Nature sheet masks is great to me, and this is no exception. The bamboo one gives moisture and doesnโ€™t make my skin sticky and oily afterwards. I would say though that my favorites from the line are lemon, rice, aloe and green tea ones. * Would use again. Sometimes I get these in a set with various kinds, so while I prefer other a bit better, I donโ€™t mind using the others too.

Empties YTD : 32

Also, since I am now staying at home because of the pandemic, I started reorganizing products in my stash and I will be decluttering more in the upcoming weeks I believe !

IMG_3257.JPG

Spoiler
  • Colourpop Jelly Much Shadows in Swindle & Perfectly Wretched : Absolutely loved the effect of these shadows and the texture ! Shades were also super lovely. However, it dried up very fast and I couldnโ€™t use it all up, even if I kept the protective lids on.
  • Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream (25ml - Deluxe Sample) : It expired before I could use it all up. It was the first version of it, and I wasnโ€™t a big fan of the scent. I will try to smell the new version when stores reopen, to see if I enjoy it more.

I've been meaning to give those CosRx pads a go for the longest time @emiie. Loved reading that you didn't find them to be drying on the skin. How often do you use them? Once per day? Every day?

Love the Shiseido cottons! They are so luxe and comfy to use, @emiie!

Nice empties, @emiie!! Totally agree about the SDJ Coci Cabana Cream and love the Shiseido cottons!! 

โค๏ธ those Shiseido cottons @emiie! Hope you are enjoying the stay at home bit, reorganizing everything has been fun ๐Ÿ™‚ 

415A54E1-2DF0-4E46-82DC-0DDBF52D3533.jpeg

2ED047C3-42F9-45D9-BA8A-958350A12B9E.jpeg

D8CC5463-DF9F-43DF-959B-8615AAF8958E.jpeg

6AD9185E-6809-4660-9000-1F3CFDCA4E8A.jpeg

Feb products used!! & a little bit more of what Iโ€™m tracking๐Ÿ˜Œsome faves weโ€™re origins hello calm mask, Sephora organic cotton pads and natures bounty moisture treat which ive repurchased GR watermelon sheet mask was great but no longer available. Also Worth mentioning shiseido benefiance eye cream, mario badescu seaweed cleansing lotion, TF masara meltoff , Mario badescu facial spray aloe chamomile and lavender & GR pineapple serum๐Ÿ’•

Woowhee @SAlyFitz! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Nice work on your empties! You went through so many products!! Nice job! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks!!๐Ÿ’•

Great list of empties, @SAlyFitz!! So many great products in there!

thanks!๐Ÿ’•

February 2020 Empties

Empties-2020.02.PNG

Trophy - one of my faves, Thumbs Up - good and will repurchase, Thumbs Croaked - good but probably not a repurchase, Thumb Sideways - fine product but nothing special, Tear Face - disappointing, TGID! - thank goodness I finished this product - it lasted forever!

More details:

Spoiler
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
Spoiler
Spongelle - thank you @lmaster!
Spoiler
Verbana and Lavender bar soap
Spoiler

Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask 4.2 oz/ 125 mL - thank you @lmaster!

Spoiler

FIRST AID BEAUTY - Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer

Spoiler

BRIOGEO - B. Well Tea Tree + Eucalyptus Clean Deodorant

Spoiler

That Briogio is still a good one in my books @ShortErica .  I'm a native fan now though. I feel like I may end up with a few of the native deodorants in different scents depending on what I feel like that day. 

@missjeanie I was curious about Native but at this point I've stocked up on a couple scents of Schmidt's that I need to use first. You'll have to let me know which Native ones you like best. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ShortErica I'm so happy you like the spongelle!! I'm a bit addicted to those,, they are a bit stiff at first, I just hold it under the water and squish it a few times, but it's definitely a great buffer

I can understand why @lmaster! Thanks for the tip.

YTD empties: 117

Spoiler
Product repurchase: farmacy very cherry bright

IMG_20200224_141809022.jpg

IMG_20200224_141733582.jpg

Didn't work for me:NopeNope

testing