cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Woowhee @SAlyFitz! 🙌🏼 Nice work on your empties! You went through so many products!! Nice job! 👍🏼

Thanks!!💕

Great list of empties, @SAlyFitz!! So many great products in there!

thanks!💕

My glosses have been getting emptied and my lips have been getting statued

LovesLoves

Items I moved to airless canistersItems I moved to airless canisters

LovesLoves

Meh- just alrightMeh- just alright

Hi @jen81,

Awesome empties! I also just finished the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads 60 Pads. They are amazing!

Best,

Rebecca

Great selection of empties there @jen81 !  So many products that are staples and so many that I love too!

That L’Occitane shower oil is divine @jen81! How luxe to follow that up with the Trader Joe’s almond + honey body butter. 💗💕

I literally just finished my TJ honey and almond @jen81 reminds me of a baby lol

I loved the yummy smell @lmaster 

Nice set of empties, @jen81!! So many great products! The origins drink up mask is a fave of mine, nice to see it in your lives list.

That's a good amount of Empties, @jen81.  I see some of my own favs in there 🙂

Hope you picked up some half price Mineral veil @jen81. Nice empties!

Lol @ShortErica . I bought the deluxe size at Christmas time on sale! I’m good for a while! Though I do also like the illuminating mineral veil too!

My empties bag is getting full so I’ll post my empties for March in multiple posts. Here are my empties for the first part of March. ETA: list of products (see spoilers).

♥️ LOVES ♥️ - these will all be repurchased if they haven’t already; except for the facial cottons since I’m working on transitioning to reusable rounds.3.2020 loves pt 1.jpeg

Spoiler

* Shiseido Facial Cotton - these are the best facial cottons around - so soft, absorbent, etc
* SNP Soothing Ampoule Mask

* The Creme Shop Blueberry Banana Fusion Sheet Mask
* Peripera Smoothie Time Mask Sheet (Revitalizing Blueberry)
* Biore Nose Strip - Citrus
* Biore Ultra Nose Strip
* Megrhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask (Yuzu)
* The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter

👍🏼 LIKES (and will repurchase) 👍🏼 3.2020 Likes pt 1.jpeg

Spoiler
* Leaders Insolution Aquablend Oil Pocket Mask Nourishing with Italian White Truffle - this is one of the few oil masks I really like. I'll pick up a couple more when there's a sale to keep on hand for wintertime.
* Sephora Watermelon Cleansing Wipes
* Innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask 2X with Super Volcanic Clusters Wash Off Mask
* Voluspa Blackberry Rose Oud Tin Candle - I keep opening up the tin to pick up the scent from this candle.

😃 LIKES (but will not repurchase) 😃 - these were good products, but I won't repurchase because either (a) I just have others within the same category that I want to use up before purchasing similar products or (b) there are similar functioning products I like better3.2020 Likes (no rebuy) pt 1.jpeg

Spoiler
* su:m 37 Secret Essence 
* Redken All Soft Mega Recovery Tissue Mask Cap - too many hair masks in the bin as it is with ones that I've stocked up on as well as one in the queue to test out
* Kracie Ichikami Natural Care Select Smooth Shampoo
* Kracie Ichikami Natural Care Select Smooth Treatment
* AmorePacific The Essential Creme Fluid - the consistency is too thin to perform well on my skin, but I do like it as a serum; I just have a large supply of serums waiting to be used and I have multiple unopen deluxe samples of this fluid so no need to repurchase
* Bybi Strawberry Oil Booster
* Whamisa Organic Flowers Toner Deep Rich

🙁 Meh / No 🙁not pictured - CVS blueberries & yogurt wash off masknot pictured - CVS blueberries & yogurt wash off mask

Spoiler
* Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peeling Gel  - this is fine, I think PTR FirmX performs better
* Aveda Nutriplenish Shampoo (Light Moisture)
* Aveda Nutriplenish Conditioner (Light Moisture)
* The Face Shop Real Nature Potato Sheet Mask
* Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Potato Wash Off Pack - it's a fine enough mask, just not standout
* Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet - I really like how this fragrance starts off but the affection doesn't last with it as it dries down
* First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
* CVS Blueberry and Yogurt Soothing Cream Facial Mask (not pictured) - I'm pretty sure it wasn't suppose to "tingle-burn" for as long as it did before I just decided it was enough

I’ll do a final tally and breakdown for all my March empties at the end of the month. Empties so far, MTD = 27 and YTD = 142.

@itsfi Great job on your empties!

Best,

Rebecca

I love the categories you used for photos @itsfi , and yes, the Shiseido cottons are the best, though I totally understand the desire to swap to a re-useable product.

Thanks @missjeanie! 🙂 I love that there are many good products out there and more coming out and while I love trying new products, it's nice (and helpful) for me to see, to know which ones are worth spending my money on, again! 😉 

Soooooo many empties, @itsfi, wow!! Nice line up of products!

Before I got some of the Shiseido pads last year on sale, I thought they were overhyped and $$, but now, after using, they're just so soft and amazing and definitely worth it (but I'm also transitioning to reusable rounds).

100% agree with you on the Shiseido cottons @haleyvvvv. I plan to keep a bag or two of them around even after I’ve made the full switch over to reusable rounds.