Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying Smiley Happy

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

Nice empties @emiie! I’ve heard good things about the Clarins toner; I made a note to look into it for the warmer months when my skin is more combination. 

I really enjoy this one Clarins toner @itsfi  ! Smiley Happy I would definitely recommend it for spring and summer

Hi @emiie,

Great empties. Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Great job!! Love seeing the sheet masks @emiie 

More emptiesLovesLoves

NopeNope

Spoiler
The Deva curl is getting pitched, not just because of the recent controversy, I literally had to force myself to use these products, point blank they didn't work for me, the origins I actually loved until I realized essential oils are high up on the ingredients list, and I don't need any clogged pores 🙄

That Josie Maran is so good, @lmaster 💖

Yes it is!! @eshoe that one is from you too 😘

Oh wow @lmaster you finish stuff at the rate I do😂 I’m debating between that and the Bioderma Atoderm as a replacement. Not sure if I sent you the pumpkin or unscented, but the unscented is really, really nice sometimes.

@eshoe it wasn't the pumpkin version, but it was great nonetheless!!

The name of those candles are making me hungry @lmaster! I bet your house smelled amazing!! Great job with you empties!

Thank you @itsfi I would repurchase both of those candles, they truly smell delicious 😆

Hi @lmaster ,

I love this set of empties! I am trying to make my candles last longer. The Josie Maran is one of my faves! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT those candles are so addicting!!! The chocolate scented ones are sooooo good too

I still like the original No Poo & One Condition @lmaster. I found the Decadence line of products too heavy for my hair.

I don't know if I've tried those, is it a shampoo and conditioner? @Loretta55 

Yes @lmaster , when I first started using DevaCurl products the only products available were DEVACURL - One Condition® Original Daily Cream ConditionerDEVACURL - No-Poo Original Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser. I have not had any of the problems that others have described while using these two products for the last 6 years. 

January 2020 Empties!  I'm working towards a goal of at least 600 empties this year, and more empties over the number of new products coming in.  I do count foils and DS so this should be doable for me.  I'm counting my declutters in a separate category but they count towards my total!  55 empties this month and 74 items came into my home. Gotta work on that ratio!

Loves!  The snail jelly was like 4 bucks and I used it as a body moisturizer/serum.  The Clarins SPF is my go to tinted sunscreen, it covers enough that I don't need a foundation and I enjoy the higher SPF.  The Briogio deodorant is a win for me.  The first few days I wasn't sure it would be enough for me ( I used to use clinical deodorants), but now that I'm done with this one, I've been trying more natural ones, and so far this is the best.  I don't love the scent, but it dissipates quick enough for me.  I'll end up purchasing.  Great Gratis from team Bic, Sephora and Briogio.  The TF Damn Girl... a love.  A gift from my secret Santa and I've already bought another!  The PTR pumpkin will be purchased.  It's a gem, and I love a good scrubby mask.Loves! The snail jelly was like 4 bucks and I used it as a body moisturizer/serum. The Clarins SPF is my go to tinted sunscreen, it covers enough that I don't need a foundation and I enjoy the higher SPF. The Briogio deodorant is a win for me. The first few days I wasn't sure it would be enough for me ( I used to use clinical deodorants), but now that I'm done with this one, I've been trying more natural ones, and so far this is the best. I don't love the scent, but it dissipates quick enough for me. I'll end up purchasing. Great Gratis from team Bic, Sephora and Briogio. The TF Damn Girl... a love. A gift from my secret Santa and I've already bought another! The PTR pumpkin will be purchased. It's a gem, and I love a good scrubby mask.These are strong likes.  I use the UD peach corrector all the time, but I feel the need to branch out and see if I can find something better.  The HH cleanser worked great for me and I'd pick it up if I ran into it again.  The Kiehl's was a bit of a disappointment.  It was good, did it's job, but did't wow me.  The Clinique lipstick was almost empty and is older than some people on BIC... it was a lovely colour though, so YOLO... I finished it.  The Sample container was a Bite lip mask where the bottom blew out. Love the product, not my favourite colour though.These are strong likes. I use the UD peach corrector all the time, but I feel the need to branch out and see if I can find something better. The HH cleanser worked great for me and I'd pick it up if I ran into it again. The Kiehl's was a bit of a disappointment. It was good, did it's job, but did't wow me. The Clinique lipstick was almost empty and is older than some people on BIC... it was a lovely colour though, so YOLO... I finished it. The Sample container was a Bite lip mask where the bottom blew out. Love the product, not my favourite colour though.These are my Meh category.  Can't say that either the Frudia or Inky serums did anything.  But they didn't do any harm.  The OGX dry shampoo wasn't a favourite and frankly neither were any in the line.These are my Meh category. Can't say that either the Frudia or Inky serums did anything. But they didn't do any harm. The OGX dry shampoo wasn't a favourite and frankly neither were any in the line.The Nopes.  The frackin hotel s&c are finally used up!!  That felt like a journey.  The pouf.. I have a few of these as back ups.  Once they're all gone I'll go back to just using a washcloth.  Washcloths work... why did we become too cool for them?The Nopes. The frackin hotel s&c are finally used up!! That felt like a journey. The pouf.. I have a few of these as back ups. Once they're all gone I'll go back to just using a washcloth. Washcloths work... why did we become too cool for them?The Declutters.  The Korres toner, hard pass, I tried to pan this last year, couldn't do it.  Lots of older items that I'll never use.  The two DKNY perfumes have had their time, and my tastes have grown since I was in my 20's.  The MUFE foundation is nice, but waaaayyy too dark.The Declutters. The Korres toner, hard pass, I tried to pan this last year, couldn't do it. Lots of older items that I'll never use. The two DKNY perfumes have had their time, and my tastes have grown since I was in my 20's. The MUFE foundation is nice, but waaaayyy too dark.Inside of the palettes.  I don't use bronzer, I tried to pan the small shadows, with no real luck, and I'm not the gal who'll carry a lip brush around to use a palette.  I remember the boyfriend who gifted me this palette... I don't want to tell you how old it is, but I'm pretty sure my age has about doubled since then, yikes!Inside of the palettes. I don't use bronzer, I tried to pan the small shadows, with no real luck, and I'm not the gal who'll carry a lip brush around to use a palette. I remember the boyfriend who gifted me this palette... I don't want to tell you how old it is, but I'm pretty sure my age has about doubled since then, yikes!

Great empties! Clarins sunscreen is one of the best sunscreens. I love their tinted ones, they are lightweight and even out your skin tone. <333

Hi @missjeanie ,

I laughed at that Clinique comment. I also love the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Resurfacer. So good! Exited to see if you get to those 600 empties this year! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hahaha! 😂🤣😂 I just laughed and laughed after reading your comment about how old your Clinique lipstick is; you crack me up @missjeanie! 😆 That snail 🐌  gel sounds good; I have it in one of my bins and will dig it out after I get through a couple open body lotions. I’m glad to hear it’s a love for you. 😃

It’s really sad how I tend to keep some stuff but am drastic in decluttering in other areas @itsfi . I thought for the price the snail gel was fantastic. It’s not a holy grail item, but I’d pick it up again for sure — after I go through some of the 98 open bottles I have (maybe some exagération there lol). 

1 Reply