cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@missjeanie I randomly found this one in a purse I hadn’t used in a while.

Happy New Year to everyone ! So much happened in my personal life in these past few months, I couldn't keep track of my thoughts on all of these products. So here are my empties for the last four months of 2019. My total for 2019 came to an even 240 🎉 My goal was to reach 300 but I'm so proud of what I achieved 😊 I find it really motivating to keep track of my empties and it does help me make up my mind about what works for me. I'm setting a goal of 325 empties for 2020!!!

September lovesSeptember loves

Oct-Nov-Dec lovesOct-Nov-Dec loves

Spoiler

Loves :

My favorite discoveries in the past few months were the Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream and the Kiehl's Avocado Creamy Eye Treatment. They worked perfectly for my combination skin.

Most of the other items are permanent favorites! Actually forgot I much I liked the Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base until I tried a sample again, it's the perfect glowy primer and think I'll invest after I go through my primer stash.

September likesSeptember likes

Oct-Nov-Dec likesOct-Nov-Dec likes

Spoiler

I liked these products and wouldn't mind purchasing them if I found a good deal. Don't really remember my thoughts on the items I emptied in september.

I asked for a sample of the Lancome Idole perfume and liked it. It's really floral, a nice feminine scent I would see myself wear everyday. A little goes a long way. I also was impressed by the concept of the refillable bottle and the design sleek as a phone.

The Estée Edit Pink Poeny overnight water pack I found hidden at the bottom of my bathroom drawer. They discontinued this line, but I did enjoy it.

The Original Beauty Blender is good, but not my favorite. I feel like they changed the material over the years. I prefer the texture of the nude one to blend.

The Korres Lily Bouquet shower gel was great. It's liquidy but frothy and the ingredients list is just amazing. My boyfriend really liked this scent on me, but I prefered the Guava one shown in the first picture.

Nos/Declutter and Okays for oct-nov-decNos/Declutter and Okays for oct-nov-dec

Spoiler

Nos (on the left) :

I had the worst allergic reaction to the Coco Cabana cream. My skin turned lobster red and itched so bad! This was the old formula of the cream, I believe they changed the scent. Anyways, I wasn't a big fan of this scent, definitely prefer their classic Cheirosa 62 scent. To me this smelled like buttery popcorn with a hint of coconut.

The R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo didn't do much for my hair and I didn't like the scent.

The Origins and AmorePacific creams both clogged my pores and made me look like a disco ball unfortunately..

Okays (right side) : All worked fine, but most likely won't repurchase.

Hi @ellem24 ,

This is an amazing accomplishment! I am so glad that the Bum Bum Shower Gel made the cut! You have had a great year of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much @JaneanBT ! I was really satisfied with my final empties countdown! I got to try many great items this year. SDJ body wash will always be a favorite to me 🙂 

@ellem24 @Do sorry thé SDJ coco cabana gave such a bad reaction. I’m not a fan of the scent either, I was sent one of the original in gratis and I still have it barely used. The original scent though, I agree, what a dream!

@missjeanie Lucky you got to try it in your gratis!! I received mine in a Boxycharm box. I'm so happy I didn't bought this I would have returned it!! There are so many mixed reviews about this cream, but I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who's gotten a weird reaction to it. I just think the fragrance is too strong for my sensitive skin. I'll stick to the original 🙂 

Wow, @ellem24 - those shower gel empties are impressive! Korres makes so many great ones, too. 

Thanks @eshoe ! I did went through a lot during these past few months lol. The Korres one were very nice!

Very satisfying set of empties @ellem24 👍

Thank you @lmaster ! 🙂

My last Empties for the year!Can you tell what we burned in the house all month long?Can you tell what we burned in the house all month long?

No real standouts here.No real standouts here.

Not really a fan of the Elemis or the Tula but I'm currently using a bigger jar of Belif and I have a couple of backups (also bigger jars) of the Farmacy.Not really a fan of the Elemis or the Tula but I'm currently using a bigger jar of Belif and I have a couple of backups (also bigger jars) of the Farmacy.

Not gonna lie--I'm a little proud to have finished off two foundations AND a bronzer.Not gonna lie--I'm a little proud to have finished off two foundations AND a bronzer.

Wow - a bronzer! Awesome empties @CookieGirl1!

Thanks, @ShortErica!  I really liked the bronzer--I already have another one just like it as a replacement.

Good job girl @CookieGirl1 🙌

Thank you, @lmaster .

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

Fresh Balsam is one of my favorite all time scents! I just bought 3 more back ups! I am determined for my room to smell like Christmas all year long! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I love the scent too, @JaneanBT .  I always buy a couple of extra during the SAS for the next year so that when December rolls around again I'm ready to go :).

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

Great empties! I also finished lots of candles in December! Time to bring on the spring scents 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I'm with you, @RebeccaBT!  I'm eyeing some of the more fruity/floral candles that I stocked up on last summer and wondering when I'm going to start pulling some of them out.

my Empties !! I have either back-up of same products or an alternate except for DE Lala Retro !! Still contemplating whether to buy it or not. I love it and haven’t been without it for last few winters. Having said that I have other moisturizers that I want to finish up and hoping that’s I would be able to make it work without Lala

A4DA1B1E-5818-4857-8BA2-5F10F5313D89.jpeg

Hi @naturalooks15 ,

This is a great set of empties! Love me some Drunk Elephant! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

testing