cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I also love the peace out line @lnum 

I’ve never tried their other products, have you had much success? @lmaster 

I've had lots of success with the acne dots and the pores, I just bought the Wrinkle strips 🤞 @lnum 

Good to know! The dark spot dots look like they could help with those pesky acne scars so I might try those! Hope the wrinkle dots yield success! @lmaster 

December 2019 Empties

Empties-2019.12.PNG

My thoughts:

Spoiler

Josie Maran Cleansing Bar

Spoiler

Clinique Post-Workout Mattifying Moisturizer

Spoiler

BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb

Spoiler

belif Hungarian Water Essence 2.53 oz/ 75 mL

Spoiler

BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bomb

Spoiler

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Spoiler

Dr. Teal's Lavender Bath Salt

Spoiler

For all of 2019

I used 103 products in 2019 (not including masks): 54 full size, 18 mini, and 31 samples. I wish I did a better job on the foil challenge so I'll have to be more dedicated to pulling them out in 2020. Still I'm happy to be using products up!

Glad you enjoyed the cotton squares @ShortErica 

Thanks again @missjeanie! It is crazy how big of a difference there is.

I never would have believed it until I tried them @ShortErica ! I have enough right now thanks to @mrsmouse that I’m going to try incorporating some make up erasers and use the squares when I just can’t be bothered mentally or it’s dirty.

Sorry that you didn't get along with the scent of the Belif, @ShortErica.  It's funny how we all like different things--I actually love the scent of the Aqua Bomb and they're fairly similar if I'm remembering correctly.  That being said, I can't stand the scent of most of the Dr. Teals soaks and I know that a lot of people really enjoy them.

It is so interesting! Yeah, I can do scents in a bath but not for face products @CookieGirl1. And yes, I had a sample of aqua bomb I used in November and they smelled the same to me.

RE: Empties - 2019

My last empties of the year! Ending it feeling satisfied and ready to be inspired by new products. 💗🥂

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Yaaaaaaay to a new year of product empties!! @cindyvonlovely 

Hi @cindyvonlovely ,

Great set of empties! I have yet to finish a full body spray so I am impressed! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I made it my mission to finish all my body sprays before the end of the year, and I have one left! It’s gonna be a close call.

@cindyvonlovely @I love the scent of the drybar triple sec:) 

RE: Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Me too! It was so nice. My hair smelled really good.

I think it's the very first time I've ever finished a lip product! I still have a little bit of DIOR - Dior Lip Glow - 006 Berry left, but it's applying in clumps and it's falling apart, so I think it's done. Definitely going to need to repurchase. When I head out without a purse, I'll usually have this, my phone, and keys in my pockets.

866FA13C-C1C9-4E82-9DAD-A6DF97EA0CC7.jpeg

@txcatx you are definitely dedicated! Excellent!

@txcatx @Nice job!   These are so comfortable and easy to apply on the run!  Are you going to buy the same shade or try a new one? 

@heartsmyface I, um, have the Lip Glow in three other colors, but the berry shade is by far my favorite! I'm currently carrying around the pink one until I get another berry one.

The berry shade is my front runner for my Dior lip glow purchase @txcatx. So hard to narrow down which of the colors I want to pick up first! 😂

1 Reply
testing