cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I keep hoping for a wonderful oil/balm that removes mostly everything but haven't found one either @sephoraaddict918. I really don't wear much makeup and I slowly remove mascara with a makeup eraser so it only needs to remove light foundation and I haven't found a winner yet. Probably I need to use more oil too but then it seems so expensive. Thanks for sharing what you've been using with me!

I love that bare minerals also @ShortErica 

🙂 What foundation(s) do you use with it @emaisgr8?

I’ve used it over different tinted moisturizers. It just has a lovely finish. @ShortErica 

What are your favorite tinted moisturizers @emaisgr8  For a while I was into trying tinted moisturizers but never found a "me" one. Lots were a bit dewy or too dark.

I'm still working on finding the right one for me. I however enjoy using First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL with this powder on top @ShortErica 

ahhh so happy it worked out well for you @ShortErica - and that you had more samples shared, too. Live when a sample works out for the best!

Thanks again @eshoe! 😊

@ShortErica oh yes they have many different scents, glad to see it was a better natural deodorant. If you get a different scent, I'd love to know what you end up choosing 😊

I think I'll be making a trip to Target soon @lmaster and I'll let you know what I pick.

Still on a big Japanese skincare kick. 

I would re-purchase everything here, except the Dior lash serum and the Drunk Elephant B-hydra. New holy grails: Tunemakers toner. Old HG: Kate lash primer (this might be my 8th tube), Paula's choice 2% BHA (old packaging, 3rd bottle), Bit lip primer (2nd tube). Fancle emulsion that's so overpriced here was an impulse by at the Japanese airport, but turned out to be wonderful, I just need to figure out how to get more of it. Dr. Jart ceramidine liquid was nice and hydrating, this Japanese mascara was good, and DHC lip balm is my 4th tube. IMG_7076.JPG

my Empties !! I have either back-up of same products or an alternate except for DE Lala Retro !! Still contemplating whether to buy it or not. I love it and haven’t been without it for last few winters. Having said that I have other moisturizers that I want to finish up and hoping that’s I would be able to make it work without Lala

A4DA1B1E-5818-4857-8BA2-5F10F5313D89.jpeg

Hi @naturalooks15 ,

This is a great set of empties! Love me some Drunk Elephant! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

So much DE @naturalooks15 !!! Love it.

Wow that’s a boat load of DE empties @naturalooks15! The La La is a forever love of mine, too:)

@eshoe  ha ha yes, and I open them all to scrape it with a metal spatula :D. Another DE (Beste) is at the end of life this week.  when it stops coming out, I fill bit of water in the tube, shake it and keep it for a day to get the last bit out and get about 5-6 more uses this way.

Gotta use till last drop when the products are $$ 😛

I feel that way about C-Tango. I think I may need to restock at some point. I’ve been trying quite a few others but haven’t found the same ‘feel’ if you know what I mean. Right now it’s just important to me to use up what I have so I will just steadily work on it for the meantime.

@eshoe  I know what you mean. Boissance peptide eye gel is very similar in look & feel and very moisturizing but that does not have blend of vitamin C. That is what keeps me with C-Tango. 

I am 100% with you on that assessment @naturalooks15-the Biossance feels closer than any other eye cream I’ve tried to the C-Tango. Didn’t think of the vita C though, glad you pointed that out!

Great empties! I like applying the DE Hydra B Serum underneath my C Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream for extra hydration around the eye area. ❤️

Ooooookay here is a TON of empties.

I recently upgraded my under sink empties cosmetics bag to a big empties tote bag. Wow, it holds a lot! This is probably 1.5 months of empties? Of course, there's one additional pic of hotel empties from a trip. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions - 

Like/Love mask empties (NOT the llama mask. idk how it got in this pic)Like/Love mask empties (NOT the llama mask. idk how it got in this pic)Loves. Would/have purchased againLoves. Would/have purchased againWouldn't repurchaseWouldn't repurchaseHotel empties. Love the hair and sheet masks. Everything else is a noHotel empties. Love the hair and sheet masks. Everything else is a no

5 Replies