cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @WinglessOne,

Great job on your empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

@WinglessOne I couldn't agree more about the tarte micell...

@WinglessOne I couldn't agree more about the tarte micellar water!! I also felt like it tingles more so than any others I've used

Nice set of empties @WinglessOne!!! I also bought the Tarte Micellar Water because of the pump, and I'm currently using it. I use it to remove any makeup residue after using a cleansing oil/balm, so I think it works well for that. I haven't noticed a weird scent. Maybe the scent agrees with my nose. HA! 

@sephoraaddict918  I used the Tarte micellar water as my non-eye makeup remover/“first cleanse” step (I had to use Bi-Facil for eye makeup), then followed with my cleanser. That way, I was sure to rinse off the surfactant that’s in the Tarte product. The scent was kind of a cross between witch hazel and something I can’t quite place... minerally musty something or other. It wasn’t super stinky—not Tata Harper rotting dandelion stinky—but for me, it was unpleasant. Clearly not bad enough to stop me from using the whole bottle. 😄 

Pushed through a bunch of products the past couple weeks 🙌Love these scentsLove these scents

Mask lovesIMG_20191114_121759439.jpg

Mask likesIMG_20191114_121905690.jpg

Product lovesIMG_20191114_122038747.jpg

Product likesIMG_20191114_122140099.jpg

Spoiler
Nothing was a major dislike, the fresh toner is great, just not loving all the petals twords The end of the bottle

I need to start burning my candles more @lmaster .  Thanks for the reminder, I just lit the one beside me!

@missjeanie candles are the best! Very uplifting

What a nice set of empties @lmaster!!! The Bum Bum Cream and Shiseido Cotton Pads are some of my faves too. I'm using my Primera Water Cream sample, and I am liking it so far. However, it has a light pine scent that I'm not too fond of. 

I often find most moisturizers are better on my skin at night @sephoraaddict918 thank you sweets!

Hi @lmaster,

Lots of awesome candles. I love the packaging of the "Love you" candle, I will have to pick some up as gifts! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thank you! It really smells like spring 💜

It’s been months since I’ve posted my empties, so I have more than usual. If anyone has any questions, let me know😀

loves LovesLoves

likes LikesLikes

nopes NopeNope

Hi @suzyo,

Lots of great products. The Mama Mia is so awesome, it is always in my shower.

Best,
Rebecca

@suzyo @Look at all that olaplex!!!

Why did you find the Algenist a nope? @suzyo 

@l8totheparty  It wasn't moisturizing enough, and broke me out. I'm not sure if I broke out because of the lack of moisture, or if my skin was just irritated by something in it. I had used it in the past and liked it, but now I use prescription retinol and my skin doesn't like the same things, so I would take my review with a grain of salt. I have another jar that came in a gift set, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it, lol.

Give it away to a family member, friend, or shelter? @suzyo  That's too bad the formula no longer worked on you.

Nice empties @suzyo. That Lush American Pie sounds like it smells wonderful! Will check it out the next time I’m in the store.

October sheet mask empties - I'm missing a few but these are most of the sheet masks I used up last month.

LovesLoves

Spoiler
LOVES
Wednesday Flower Road Pomegranate Snail Mask is one of those masks that I would buy in mass quantities if I could ever find it again. Such a great mask and how adorable is that packaging?!! Speaking of adorable masks that perform well, I love the hydration I get from The Crème Shop Slow Down, Skin! Face Mask. I have no opinion as to its anti-aging capabilities but it leaves my skin soft, plump and hydrated! 

I am also especially fond of the peripera Smoothie Time Avocado Mask Sheet (Nourishing) in the winter and/or when my skin leans more dry. This is one of my favorite avocado sheet masks.

Another fabulous hydrating mask is the Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask (Bamboo); bamboo is one of those ingredients that has been a recent discovery of mine and I have to say that I love it – I’ve tried it in wash off masks, sheet masks, skincare products and it’s just a favorite ingredient of mine across the board. The sheet mask was no exception; this one would work superbly for daily sheet masking.

Megrhythm Gentle Steam Eye Masks were my favorite discoveries of 2018 and they continue to be deeply cherished by me. I’ve noticed that I reach for this yuzu scented one when my head is throbbing, congested or I’m having a particularly challenging time of getting to sleep, or falling back asleep. This one has the strongest scent to me; I ordinarily gravitate to the more subtly scented masks but like I said, this is a go to or nights when I’m having a harder time falling asleep.

LikesLikes

Spoiler
LIKES - all these masks were good and I'd happily use again; some I've already repurchased.

* Oh K! Intense Hydration Snail Sheet Mask
* Sephora Pumpkin Face Mask

* Lanocreme Brightening Face Mask

* The Oozoo Bear Aurora Illuminating Mask

* Oh K! Intense Revitalizing Black Sesame Hydrogel Mask

Meh...Meh...

Spoiler
Meh... these were fine; not bad, but not standout compared to other sheet masks

* The Oozoo Power Capsule Mask (Lightening)

* Kocostar Pumpkin Mask

* Celebeau Bulgarian Rose Radiance Mask

These are not all the empties but the ones That lasted a WHILE plus I loved them. 

Indie Lee oil is my HG for a few months now. I bought it in March and it lasted me till end of Oct with 2-3 drop mixed in my moisturizer every morning and night. Sinks right in and provides so much moisture/hydration. ❤️❤️
47308989-3A4D-4F99-A8D8-B072CC0C88E0.jpeg

like both the lip balms also. And bought back-ups.

Hi @naturalooks15 I love that container! 

Best,
Rebecca