From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations
View activity, savings and benefits
Redeem items, samples and more
View saved products
Recommendations from your store visits
Manage your services, classes and events
Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations
Payments, contact info, addresses and password
Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you
Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests
Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers
Find a Sephora
Happening at SephoraView all
Empties - V2
Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂
Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!
Previous Empties thread:
Re: Empties - 2019
- Simple Water Boost Hydrating Sheet Mask
- Masqueology Watermelon Moisturizing Mask
- Mamonde Magnolia Flower Lab Essence Mask
- Jayjun Honey Dew Red Mask (x2)
- Neogen Mexican Aloe mas (x3)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Pink Squeeze Mask (x4)
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Yellow Squeeze Mask (x2)
- Frudia Citrus Brightening Mask
- Evian Facial Spray (x2)
- Neutrogena Body Oil
- B&BW True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere body lotion
- Shea Moisture Transforming Clay-to-Cream Cleanser
- Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
- Shiseido Facial Cotton (x2)
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (Cuba) (This is HG status for me. I've been using it for 7 years)
- ABH Clear Brow Gel (x2)
- Ren Global Protection Day Cream
- FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moistureizer
- DE Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Oil
- Farmskin Mangosteen Balancing Sheet Mask
- Farmskin Tomato Revitalizing Sheet Mask
- Peach Slices Peace Popsicle Sheet Mask (x2)
- Ren Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum
- Elta MD Uv Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- L'Oreal Revitalift Cicacream
- Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Serum (I would buy with a discount)
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
- Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths
- Bliss Makeup Melt Jelly Cleanser
- FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint (Tan)
- Juice Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment
- Exuviance Probiotic Lysate Anti-Pollution Essence
- Youth To The People Superfood Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer (I think I may enjoy this during the warmer weather months. I'll revisit next summer.)
- Pixi Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sheer Sunscreen Mist (this left white spots all over my face)
Re: Empties - 2019
Empties over two weeks
I'm rose sheet was not fully saturated with serum, and the claims were not met, the peach slices blueberry mask, smells nothing like blueberry, but was a decent mask, DE a passioni retinol cream would be fine, but I'm not liking to use retinol in a cream form
Re: Empties - 2019
49 empties this month! So close to my old goal of 50 a month, however using lots of DS items helped me out there.
New to me:
Honua moana mask: this was smooth and luxurious going on and had a mild earthy smell. Nice and hydrating.
SkinFix hand cream: It did leave a greasy residue but it went away quick. Worked great through the end of last years winter season.
St tropez gel: went on really well even with my hands.
chantecaille rose cream: A trip to luxurious heaven in a jar. Skin looked great and plump. Scent was light and natural. I am low buying until and have a lot to use up or I'd be all over a FS of this. Would definitely buy a FS when the time/price is right.
Bite Beauty Glace crayon: not new to me because I've been working on it maybe 3 years LOL but a shout out to myself for actually finishing a makeup item, let alone a lip item!
Eve lom moisture mask: I wish I'd used this sooner. I didn't because I would worried it would be strongly scented like the cleanser and it wasn't! Nice summer overnight mask. Probably wouldn't be enough for winter. I would use again or purchase a mini but probably wouldn't get through a FS.
Tata Harper Nutrient complex oil: I liked this. It absorbed well but seemed to last longer than a lot of oils I've tried (some others seem to absorb and then disappear and results aren't lasting). I have some others to use up but would consider it again in the future.
Josh Rosebrook hydrating accelerator: It was fine. I'd use again but won't repurchase.
Vita Liberata tan lotion: Love that it's organic. Tan effects are very mild and seem to peak at day 2-3. A couple times it made my feet oompa loompa orange. I'm still on the fence on this. I'd have to use more to make a decision.
Christophe Robin mask: Not new but I'm more unsure now. Loved before, but I'm not sure if my hair is just dryer now than it was before or if my hair isn't responding as well to it. Still had a lot of split ends and didn't seem as hydrated as after the last use. Might love again after I use my HG restore if my hair seems the same. I have been dying/highlighting my hair more recently too so it may be my hair.
Omorovizca balancing moisturizer: This was okay but it wasn't really for my skin type. I'm not sure why balancing didn't give it away for me initially and I didn't pass it on but I was committed to using it and struggled through the second half of the bottle. No fault of the product, wasn't right for me and wouldn't use again.
YSL/derm institute/chanel serums: I liked all of them but they were small and only had a handful of uses each, so it's hard to say more. I was pleased that the chanel and YSL weren't strongly scented.
Emma Hardie Oil: This is the 3rd emma hardie item I've tried and I've been less than impressed by all of them so far. The oil absorbed quickly and the results were as short lived. I should have put this in the NO pile honestly.
PawPaw balm: It worked well but very greasy.
Secret Deoderant: byeeeeee and hello to natural deodorant for me.
Lipstick queen: not my color- destashing
Biobelle peach mask: scent was strong and irritated my eyes.
Laurel honey berry mask: I like honey as an ingredient but don't like the sticky feeling of straight honey on my face and that's what it felt like.
YTTP cleanser: I know a lot of people love this but I had to destash.