cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Nice set of empties @l8totheparty!! I really like using the Kiehl's eye cream as an under eye base for my makeup.

I can imagine!  It was nice and rich. It would be nice for winter or nights on my skin but I have so many to get through. @sephoraaddict918 

that's so many empties!! great job 🙌 @l8totheparty

that's so many empties!! great job 🙌 @l8totheparty

Re: that's so many empties!! great job 🙌 @l8totheparty

Thanks!  I'm working on the little things. @lmaster 

RE: Empties - 2019

3 Empties: 1) Pur Blush - I got this early this year in Mar/April. It is such a vibrant pink and goes so well with my skin tone. Sadly it only has a 6 month expiration date and I noticed a deterioration on the performance. I did enjoy this over the summer and will probably pick one up again although because the life line is so short, I’m going to wait until I empty out a couple of blushes that I own first before I pick this up again. Other than that if you like keeping your blush simple this was a great buy with just the perfect amount for 6 months 2) Fenty Brow Pencil - I’m glad I picked this up to try it. It’s always good to venture off and try new things once in a while. I didn’t hate it but it’s not for me. I will probably not pick this up as I need more coverage. You really have to build up with this pencil. I think this is great for someone who has thicker brows and need minimal fill. I’ll be going back to Anastasia Brow Wiz. I also realized that I liked the spoolie better over the brush paddle. 3) Huda concealer - I love that you get so much product out of this tube. It’s very creamy and has great coverage. It does crease and I think it’s better suited for someone with smoother texture under eyes. If I pick this up again it would be for contouring but for under eyes I’ll definitely be going back to NARS as that concealer always has my back. 😂

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

Wow! Great job on the empties @thatjedininja! 🙂 Helpful to hear how the Fenty compared to ABH Brow Wiz.

@thatjedininja  Good job on panning the blush! 

I’ve only ever panned one blush (NARS Outlaw) because it was the only one I owned at the time. Unfortunately, Outlaw got me hooked on NARS’s other powder blushes; nowadays I have so many, I might never pan one again. 😄 Not even with my routine of monthly (or directly after a viral or bacterial illness) alcohol spritz + wipedowns of all my blushes. 

Hi @thatjedininja ,

I was very curious about the Fenty Eyebrow pencil! Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I don't ever recall panning a single blush in my life. They seem to last forever- my fair skin needs only a smidge I find. Yet here you are, panning a blush in 6 months. I bow down. @thatjedininja 

@l8totheparty hahah! It was the only blush I had.  I tend to buy these in singles instead of palettes because I never use the whole palette. 

@thatjedininja Great empties! That blush shade is gorgeous! 

Best,

Rebecca

@thatjedininja great job!! I really need to pan some make...

@thatjedininja great job!! I really need to pan some makeup 🤦

Re: @thatjedininja great job!! I really need to pan some make...

@lmaster  lol...I feel you! I have a few more things from last year that are about to expire and trying to get my $$'s worth but also don't want to torture myself. hahaha, some of the items I just have a love hate relationship with. 

Empties - 2019

Earth therapeutics,Factr, and fresh Vita were just not for me, either the thickness of the sheet was too much or the scent. the escargot, the vitamin c and the heart eye mask, liked the benefits, just not my favorite material in masks, and lastly my loves

@lmaster Lots of great mask empties! I love seeing all the different masks you used. 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you so so much @RebeccaBT 💞

@lmaster  What did you love about the Aquis 01 spray? I have a sample and am looking forward to using it!

@PinkEvergreen it made my hair feel so soft, it kind of reminds me of a hair mask

@lmaster Oh wow, that sounds great! Now I can’t wait to try my sample! 😊

@PinkEvergreen I bought a kit through FFF and loved it so much, I also got the sample, then placed another order with FFF 😂

Nice @lmaster ❤️ Again lots of empties and your fave masks 👍

1 Reply
testing