cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

great job! @l8totheparty

great job! @l8totheparty

Empties - 2019

Empties and declutters from August and September!

love the too faced peach mattifying setting spray @Lazybe...

love the too faced peach mattifying setting spray @Lazybeautybeast

Re: Empties - 2019

Hi @Lazybeautybeast ,

This is a great set of empties! I love the ACV Hair wash! So good! I also go through dry shampoo all the time! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @Lazybeautybeast,

That is amazing! I need to be better about saving my empties! 

Best,
Rebecca

LOVED these!LOVED these!

Spoiler

Bath & Body Works Mineral Co Moonstone Fragrance Mist - Love the scent. Hate the non-existent lasting power.

Beauty Blender Solid Pro - The easiest way to get my brushes and sponges squeaky clean without much effort, and it last for months.

Biobelle #AfterParty - I love the scent, and I love how my face felt after using this. 

DearPacker Lily Honey Sheet Mask - SO MUCH SERUM! Even after 20 minutes, the mask was still soaking with serum. This is definitely going to be a staple in my mask collection.

Huda Beauty Kayali Vanilla - Vanilla is my favorite scent, and this is one of the most amazing vanilla fragrances. I am definitely going to purchase a full size version.

Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate - A staple in my morning skincare routine that I just can’t quit.

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Toner - A staple in my daily skincare. I like using this as an essence, and a little goes a long way, so this lasts FOREVER.

Morphe Continuous Setting Mist - Love this! I keep trying different setting sprays, but I keep coming back to this one. It sprays evenly, has no off putting scent, and makes my makeup look great. 

Neutrogena Hydrating Hydrogel Mask - I don’t like that this mask comes in 2 parts, but I can’t deny how nourished and hydrated my skin feels after using it. Plus, they are always on sale at Ulta. 

Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - This was part of my Sephora gratis and became an instant favorite. I would definitely purchase a full size version.

Shiseido Facial Cotton - I have been converted, and I’m never turning back. 

TonyMoly I’m Honey Mask Sheet - This is one of my go-to sheet masks.

Vitabath Lavender Chamomile Body Wash - The scent is natural and perfect for helping me relax during my nighttime shower. I would definitely purchase this again.

LikesLikes

Spoiler

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme - A very full coverage foundation that used to be my go to foundation. I can’t repurchase since this version has been discontinued. Not sure if I want to try the Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation that replaced it.

CK One Lipstick - This was a lipstick that I got during an Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale years ago. Nothing spectacular, but I do like how creamy it felt on the lips. 

ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths - These are heavily fragranced, so I only used them to clean makeup off my hands.

Essano Rosehip Micellar Water - This was a random find at TJ Maxx, and it worked well as the second step in the makeup removal process. It is not at the top of my must purchase list, but I might pick it up again if come across it during TJ Maxx run.

Formula 10.0.6 Almond + Vanilla Cleansing Oil - Pretty good drugstore cleansing oil. It was very light and washed off easily. There is a slight sweet scent, but it didn’t linger and it wasn’t irritating to my sensitive skin.

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream - This is a decent moisturizer, but it is not enough for my dry skin.

L’Occitane Ultra Thirst Quenching Gel - Lightweight moisturizer that will probably work well with someone with oily skin.

Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Mask - Another tube from the Sephora gratis. I am currently using a full size of this that I got during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. I like that this mask works for my sensitive skin. I would repurchase the full size if it’s on sale.

Pretty Animals Narwhal Clarifying Sheet Mask - I received this as a gift, and I liked this enough to want to try other masks from the brand. 

Sephora Pearl Eye Mask - Sephora makes some of the best eye masks I’ve tried. I keep trying different eye masks, but these are still my favorite.

Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Twig - The color is beautiful, but I have to be careful when applying this to make sure there isn’t a lot of creasing and transfer. 

Ulta Gel Eyeliner in Black/Brown - These are a good dupe for the Urban Decay eyeliners. I picked up a bunch more during the most recent 21 Days of Beauty.

Nothing but MEH ...Nothing but MEH ...

Spoiler

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1.0 - This is my second bottle, and I’m just not impressed. I miss the Mild Clarifying Lotion, and I wish Clinique would bring it back.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist - I used to absolutely LOVE this fragrance, which was why I was so excited to find it at TJ Maxx for such a great price. The scent is still nice, but it is not something I would purchase again. 

Dove Powder Invisible Solid - This has been the deodorant I use most often for years. I love the scent, but there is nothing invisible about this. So many of my shirts have been stained and ruined. I started using the Dove Dry Spray, so it’s time to chuck a deuce to this one.

L’Occitane Divine Eyes - Nothing spectacular to share after using the sample.

NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam - It’s not brown skin friendly alone, so I would either wear it under my foundation for a lit from within glow or mixed it in the foundation for an all over radiance. It’s a decent liquid highlighter, but I prefer the Away We Glow.

Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask - A lackluster mask from the Sephora gratis. This might need multiple uses to get the full effect, but it doesn’t seem worth it for me.

Sephora Coconut Water Moisturizing Cream - I used this after washing off my makeup before working out. It’s good for those sporadic uses, but definitely wouldn’t work as an everyday moisturizer for my dry skin.

Sun Bum Mineral Sunscreen Lip Balm - An okay lip balm that I hope has been protecting my lips from sun damage. It had a tropical flavor, but it also had a tingling sensation that I didn’t enjoy.

HATED it!HATED it!

Spoiler

Andalou 1000 Roses Sheet Mask - This was an instant fail. My face started burning as soon as I put it on. I kept it on for the usual 20 minutes with the hopes that the burning sensation would dissipate. It never did.

These are some fabulous empties @sephoraaddict918! 👍🏼 Thanks for the heads up on the Andalou mask - I’ve wondered about it but will keep walkin’ on by! 

@sephoraaddict918 you really did a great job!!

@sephoraaddict918 you really did a great job!!

Re: @sephoraaddict918 you really did a great job!!

Thanks @lmaster!!! 😄

July and August empties 

July-I really enjoyed most except for the precision beauty eye padsJuly-I really enjoyed most except for the precision beauty eye pads

August-Loved the papa recipes, farmacy, and Erno Laszlo masks. The Creme Shop cleanse was nice and my trusty shiseido cotton. The Glow Loudey was too stinky for my taste and the 24k gold mask was not impressiveAugust-Loved the papa recipes, farmacy, and Erno Laszlo masks. The Creme Shop cleanse was nice and my trusty shiseido cotton. The Glow Loudey was too stinky for my taste and the 24k gold mask was not impressive

you are funny @emaisgr8 too stinky 😂

you are funny @emaisgr8 too stinky 😂

Well done @emaisgr8! 🙂

Thank you @itsfi 

Totally forgot to post my july empties, so here goes july and august! YTD is 179 😊

July :

Loves : loved the shampoo/conditioner and the Goopglow supplements. The other items are ride or die for me.Loves : loved the shampoo/conditioner and the Goopglow supplements. The other items are ride or die for me.Likes : These items are fine, nothing spectacular to me.Likes : These items are fine, nothing spectacular to me.Nope : I did like the Drunk elephant cleanser, but the packaging was awful !!! It leaked everywhere.Nope : I did like the Drunk elephant cleanser, but the packaging was awful !!! It leaked everywhere.

August : 

Far left items are loves, middle are likes and far right are dislikes (the Goop genes supplements have the most disgusting taste, happy I could try a sample).Far left items are loves, middle are likes and far right are dislikes (the Goop genes supplements have the most disgusting taste, happy I could try a sample).

YAY! We got another BUM BUM fan! I am currently using the First Aid Beauty Face Wash and have been enjoying it as it does not dry out my skin. This is a great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Love the bum bum cream @ellem24 😍

Love the bum bum cream @ellem24 😍

Re: Love the bum bum cream @ellem24 😍

It's my favorite 😍 @lmaster 

So ready to finally throw out/recycle all of this!  This was one of those months where I felt like I finished a lot of my bigger things all at the same time.

The body butter smelled OK but really wasn't very moisturizing and the hairspray was pretty pathetic but everthing else was good.The body butter smelled OK but really wasn't very moisturizing and the hairspray was pretty pathetic but everthing else was good.Love the Covergirl brow pencil and had forgotten how good the Derma E scrub is!Love the Covergirl brow pencil and had forgotten how good the Derma E scrub is!All winners and I've already repurchased some of them.All winners and I've already repurchased some of them.Loved them all!  The little Lush samples were the Cup'O'Coffee scrub and while i wouldn't use them on my face they were great for using as body scrubs.Loved them all! The little Lush samples were the Cup'O'Coffee scrub and while i wouldn't use them on my face they were great for using as body scrubs.

Great empties @CookieGirl1! Loooove Bioderma and Farmacy Green Clean! Such great cleansers! <333 Good to know about Lush Cup O'Coffee. I didn't pick it up because I don't need another face mask at the moment (or for a good while, actually. lol), but I like the idea of it as a body scrub! 

@itsfi The scrub smells AMAZING but I didn't want to use it on my face because it's extremely coarse.  As a body scrub though--it's great!

nice job @CookieGirl1

nice job @CookieGirl1
testing