cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - V2

You can say that again @eshoe! I'm so much better with making sure my masks are not past their prime. Need to put a system in place with other products.

You probably already have one in place, @itsfi, but creating a spreadsheet with purchase/finish dates to catalogue everything has been a huge help to me. Especially since I sometimes keep things ‘safely stored’ in random places 😆 

@itsfi that's amazing!! Great job decluttering!! 🙌

Thank you @lmaster! I need to keep at it, while there's momentum! lol. Hoping to get a couple more groups of products cleared out over the next couple of weeks. 

Congratulations on the declutter, @itsfi!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! It feels good to clear out some things. 

@itsfi Fragrance samples are one thing I can never part with - and I never even use mine!

@greeneyedgirl107, I understand. I had piles of fragrance samples at one point; a few years ago. Never used ‘em, but couldn’t let them go either. This is the first year where I have less than 10 fragrance samples. 😱 I need to use my full size fragrances more. I’m focusing on whittle down my lotions and creams for the first half of the year so maybe I’ll turn my attention to fragrances in the latter half. 🤔 

@itsfi I can understand wanting to your your full sizes more!

@itsfi Holy moly!! good job!!

Thank you @Samtian! 🤗 I’m happy with how things are clearing out. I just have to be good with not picking up samples after samples just because,  and be more thoughtful on what I really want to try. 

@itsfi You can do it!!

Aww, thanks so much @Samtian! 🥰 I’m rethinking my next round of declutters; I think I need to pair a category of products that will be easier for me to declutter with a harder category so that I have at least one that I can get through more easily.

@itsfi Sounds like a good plan!

Re: Empties - 2019

About a month of empties. A few duds, a few eh (yellow squiggle or question mark), and a lot of loves

5375BA22-F7ED-41A4-A983-5B828A448C06.jpeg40FBE60C-BE98-4924-A2A5-58864AA55BBD.jpegD8BD909C-AB7F-4F54-9EE0-A15D6622F1C3.jpeg83205369-888D-449E-AC88-A0B1BEE7E195.jpeg5320A0AF-6E74-45B0-B5C9-0B57CAE5CE9F.jpeg

@scott1201 I'm curious about the skin fix hand repair cream - can you offer some thoughts on the scent and how well it absorbs into the skin? Thanks in advance!

Hey, @sockmagnet ! So sorry for the delay in my response. This was honestly the best hand cream I’ve ever used. It was THICK. Like, I couldn’t use my keyboard or mouse at work unless I rubbed my hands for like 5 min and got it all rubbed in. There wasn’t any scent. I think it works best if you use early in the morning or late at night so it has time to sink in

@scott1201 thanks 🙂

Hi @scott1201 ,

I have just gotten into wearing the invisabobble hair ties and my sister asked me why I was wearing a key chain around my wrist. I was so confused and then remembered how popular these were in the 90's:

Image result for plastic key chain wrist

My sister was very surprised to hear it was a hair tie! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT invisibobbles are the best!! I picked up my first set a while ago because I do a lot of hot yoga and they’re anti-slip (plus they can easily be washed in the shower because it gets sweaty in there!), but now I have to wear them all the time😍😍

There is no need to discard an Invisibobble because if they become stretched out just run it under warm water or use a blow dryer for about a minute and it will return to its original size.

21 Replies
testing