cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Look at all those great empties @Lazybeautybeast! 😃 Nice work getting through everything! 

Wow, this is a lot of product! @Lazybeautybeast 

wow fantastic job @Lazybeautybeast

wow fantastic job @Lazybeautybeast

Which bawdy did you prefer @Lazybeautybeast? Also I'm curious about the erborian. Is it glowy/shiny and what shade did you use and how would you describe yourself? Thanks so much!

@ShortErica I think I preferred the squeeze it out of the...

@ShortErica I think I preferred the squeeze it out of the two masks. I have the shade Clair in the erborian cc creme. I really liked it. I actually grabbed the full size last month with my 20% Ulta coupon after trying this DS. I'm usually fair with neutral-ish undertones with combo skin. I usually have a hard time finding a BB or CC cream that doesn't pull orange/too dark on my skin tone. This one is a little on the pink side for me but I like the way it looks. The other BB I like recently is the bosica one in the lightest shade. I've also had luck with the Dr. Jart CC cream. The coola one is nice too but much lighter coverage. I usually wear the erborian cc creme like foundation so I do my skincare, prime my face, apply it with my fingers, and set it with a powder. It I don't set it, I get oily. I use my fingers to apply it because it comes out white and adjusts to match my skin as I rub it in. It's a light coverage and gives me a "my skin but better" look. It is not nearly as illuminating as other products especially if you set it. I usually shy away from complexion products that claim "illuminating", "glowy", "dewy" or "radiant" because they usually make me look shiny or greasy but I was pleasantly surprised by this one.

Re: @ShortErica I think I preferred the squeeze it out of the...

This is WONDERFUL @Lazybeautybeast - thank you! I think I'm fair with a neutral undertone. I could work with the Dr. Jart+ cicapair cream but I wasn't sold on it for the price. The BB cream was slightly dark and pink on me but I enjoyed the product otherwise (texture, wear, coverage). I find IT Cosmetics too thick and dark and yellow. Bare Minerals I found too dewy. It gave me the shiny/maybe greasy kind of look. That's not my style either. I prefer natural maybe leaning matte. I'll definitely have to pick up a sample. Thanks so much for all this feedback on it and comparisons!

Empties. (Sheet Masks not included)E4B7F8AA-F373-4CD9-A195-387E694FB7DB.jpeg

Loved the dry shampoo, panda hand cream, Brigeo sample, haeyo Mayo, and sunscreens. Don’t recommend Strawberry face scrub.Loved the dry shampoo, panda hand cream, Brigeo sample, haeyo Mayo, and sunscreens. Don’t recommend Strawberry face scrub.

Loved morrocanoil, boscia cactus lotion, lancome sample, igk sample, phytojoba leave in. Bliss was okay.Loved morrocanoil, boscia cactus lotion, lancome sample, igk sample, phytojoba leave in. Bliss was okay.

Hempz lotion was old and definitely smelled expired. Trissola bad for thick dry hair. The Ordinary primer worked, but felt too silicone slick.Hempz lotion was old and definitely smelled expired. Trissola bad for thick dry hair. The Ordinary primer worked, but felt too silicone slick.#

Love the photo @Weetart! 💕 Amazing job with your empties!! I wondered about the MB strawberry scrub - good to know it’s a pass.

Thanks @itsfi ! And yeah, it actually worked okay as a mask it's really creamy, but it was major effort to finish that jar. The seeds as an exfoliate was a joke.

@Weetart  Ouhhh you got through a lot!   I love that body scrub!  It’s simple and smells so good!  

It's such a good body scrub @heartsmyface ! I've been making an effort to use up items, even if it's for off label purposes. 

Hi @Weetart ,

This is a great set of empties! Great job! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thanks @JaneanBT !

That's a lot of product! Way to go. @Weetart 

Thanks @l8totheparty ! I need to make space for Fall type products... gotta get through everything summery.

Hmm....good point! @Weetart 

So many products. Nice empties @Weetart The panda is cute.

Thanks >.< @ShortErica . I also love the Panda packaging. 

@Weetart Great job! The mayo hair masks looks so interesting!

Best,
Rebecca 

My hair loves the Haeyo Mayo @RebeccaBT ! It's a Tonymoly product.

RE: Empties - 2019

Here are my July Empties! Onwards to August. I’m actually really excited I actually finished up a full size fragrance mist from B&BW for once. I’ve had it for a long time and decided to use it as my sole fragrance for the month.

1 Reply