cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: RE: Empties - 2019

I’m big on Bath And Body Works too

@samkeaysxo That candle looks so pretty! 

Best,
Rebecca

The mini MJ Daisy is so cute @samkeaysxo! Love the scents on your B&BW products! 

RE: Empties - 2019

Here are my July Empties! Onwards to August. I’m actually really excited I actually finished up a full size fragrance mist from B&BW for once. I’ve had it for a long time and decided to use it as my sole fragrance for the month.

Love the pictures of your empties @cindyvonlovely ! Still have yet to try JS anything. Good to know two lippies made it to your favs. 

Love your empties layout @cindyvonlovely! 😍 Your hair loves are fabulous!! ♥️

@cindyvonlovely I love the TONYMOLY mask! One of my favs 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Re: Empties - 2019

03CFC19A-7EEF-4E80-B297-AD7646C74463.jpeg

DecluttersDeclutters

MasksMasks

Spectacular empties @heartsmyface! 🤩 The packaging on that bear sunblock is just too cute! ♥️🐻 

@heartsmyface I'd buy the teddy bear-shaped gel just for the packaging alone--too cute!

@CookieGirl1 It’s such a good sunscreen!!!  I’ve already repurchased it and even at the import premium.  It’s normally $6 in Japan and I went and paid $22 for it I liked it so much.  

May and June Empties 

MayMay

JuneJune

Spoiler
Mays standout was the St. Ives sheet mask. The worst was the Lace a Peel. 
June had several loves including Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce and Wander Beauty Unleashed which was great for a natural look. I enjoyed all of the sheet masks this month. The worst for the month was the Precision Beauty Eye Masks. 

loving your empties here @emaisgr8

loving your empties here @emaisgr8

So many great sheet masks here @emaisgr8! Awesome that there was only one you didn't enjoy! 🙂  

It was really a great masking month @itsfi 

RE: Empties - 2019

I totally love the Ole Henriksen C Rush Brightening Gel Creme. This was my second bottle and it was a 750 point reward, yay! I love that it is so hydrating to my parched skin and does not clog my pores. I look glowy. In the morning when I apply it, the bright, orange scent makes me happy. Will re purchase for sure. TO Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is another one I will re purchase. This was my first bottle. I feel like it hydrated my skin and also LOCKED the moisture in. Sadly, I could not use it under makeup as it balled-up. But I loved it at night before bed. Unscented and very effective. Oh and that low, low price; I love that for sure.

Two items I adore! Great job on finishing them @christyrc 

Great empties @christyrc! I'll have to look into that OH cream; it sounds wonderful!

@christyrc Love those items. Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

IMG_5952.JPG

Top row: loved and would get it again!

• Fresh soy cleanser, Bite lip mask, DUP liquid eyeliner - all repurchases 
  • Tarte eye cream and Hylamide serum are both nice, just hydrating
  • Cher-Couleur N'age peau lotion and cream (not pictured) are travel sized ones I picked up in Japan - OMG i love them so much, highly recommend if anyone is going there!

Middle row: they were okay, there are more exciting things out there

Bottom row: never again

@clemon Great empties 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

3 Replies
testing