cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Oh no @katkapivarci, you noticed that much of a difference in the old and new formulations of the DE La La?  

excellent pile of empties @katkapivarci

excellent pile of empties @katkapivarci

EBB75DA6-3049-4306-ACBA-A83CE7F7D1DE.jpeg

Spoiler
Favorite ones : oh K! Hydrogel Mask, Dr.Jart Firming Solution, Clean & Clear Jelly sheet mask, Sephora Collection Green Tea, all JJYoung by Caolin lab masks, Masquology Watermelon.
Sephora hair mask didnโ€™t have enough product in it for all my hair which was a bummer because otherwise it felt and smelled really good.
I hated the O2 Bubble mask. I hated that bubbly feeling on my face. This was a first time I tried bubble mask and Iโ€™m not a  fan.  

6F66231A-A26A-4C56-95FA-83BA944148EE.jpeg

I love most of these so i just mention those i didnโ€™t like : KNC Beauty lip mask and Rose Lip mask - they were not hydrating at all and were sliding off. Yes to 2 step eye mask - horrible HORRIBLE product. First step - the patches - they stung and were sliding off. Second step -the cream- was so oily and heavy not pleasant to apply or have on face at all. Big No!8944B350-1E1A-432A-82B2-203ECE71588A.jpeg

Spoiler
DECLUTTER 
Sephora Collection Eye Pencil, Clinique Mascara dried up. I loved that Clinique and used it a lot. SC pencil was kind of surprise that it dried up
so quickly. The color was very pretty and unique for eye pencil.
Caudalie Spray Water, Eos Balm, Hourglass Lipstick all
have weird smell
so thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m decluttering them.
Benefit - I donโ€™t like this type of brow product anymore. iI prefer pencils and gels.

Uuuuufffff, this was so long and took forever. Thank you to whoever reads all of this. If you have any questions do ask!! I love trash talk๐Ÿ˜Š

A week of empties and full of loves. Isnโ€™t it funny how all your โ€œbigโ€ products always seem to run out at the same time?

04568734-97ED-49D8-8C53-8044763F4D92.jpegWhat is with this lightingWhat is with this lighting

Its always extra nice to get through the big things. @scott1201 

@scott1201 I feel like I run out of tons of big things every few months at the same time too!

@CC3616 @scott1201 I'm going to be in the same boat this month!  I was looking at my Empties bin a couple of days ago and realizing that I'd gone through several larger staple items this month while my last couple of months have been pretty pathetic.

Hi @scott1201 ,

Great set of empties! I really like the Lancome Big Monsieur Mascara! I also feel so good when I finish a lotion or body wash. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

So true @scott1201! My last empties had a few full size all lumped together. Which was your favorite mask of the empties?

Empties - 2019

my weekly empties, everything was pretty nice

I'm so impressed by your masking routine. I'm lucky if I get through 3 a week. My goal is to eventually mask 5x a week. <333

The bubble tea mask is so cute @lmaster !

@CC3616 it was pretty nice too ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster Lots of great masks! I have been wanting to try that bliss peel! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT it's excellent, would definitely recommend trying it, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Two very sad empties this month. 

1. La Roche-Posay's Cicaplast lip balm.  I love this balm! Hydrating, simple and unfragranced, it does a great job keeping my lips hydrated throughout the day.  I already have a backup, but need to go through the 4 others that are already open before I get to that one. 

2.  Jordan Samuel's Hydrate Facial Serum.  Another love for me and I settle into the new place, I'm ordering it again.  It's a beautiful serum that adds more moisture to my dry/combo face with a great ingredient list. 

20190630_131340.jpg

@angelKiss24 I love the Jordan Samuel serum. Itโ€™s very nice, will repurchase just have some other hydrating serum deluxe samples to use up. I have the after show sensitive cleanser which is nice. Takes off makeup well and doesnโ€™t strip your skin. I will try the regular one next. Thatโ€™s all I have tried from his line but I like the fact that there is minimal additional ingredients.

@jen81, I haven't tried his sensitive formula yet but I heard it's really good!  When ready, I'm ordering the jumbo sized serum ๐Ÿ˜†

I love LaRoche Posay.  I'll have to try out this balm @angelKiss24 !  Thanks for the recommendation.

Great job with your empties @angelKiss24! I've heard good things about Jordan Samuel products. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi, his products have cult followings in certain skin...

@itsfi, his products have cult followings in certain skincare communities. Two days without this serum and I'm already missing it in my routine. I'm also using his After Show Cleanser and retinol serum, love the cleanser, need more time with the retinol.
testing